HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! MIKAEL RETURNS!

so maybe there was going to be an other guitarist and vocalist but the guitarist (mikael) gonna play again?
who whas the vocalist for the resurrection trough carnage album?

urg. Here we go

RTC lineup
Mike Akerfeldt: Vox
Blakkheim: Git fiddle
Jonas Renske: Bass Git fiddle
Dan: drums

NMF lineup
Peter Tagtgren: Vox
Blakkheim: Git fiddle
Dan Swano: Git fiddle
Simon Solomon: The solos on Dan's songs
Jonas Renske: Bass git fiddle
Axe: drums

Wacken lineup
Mike: vox
Blakkheim and Dan: Git fiddles
Jonas: bass git fiddle
Axe: Drums

Mike left to concentrate on Opeth, then Peter just now left to focus on his own projects, mike has come back to do this one gig at Wacken.

Dan moved to second guitar cuz he is a self admitted horrible death metal drummer, and so they got a true pounder, Axe.

Mike is playing one show,big deal, it doesnt even matter unless you live in Germany and your going to the show. Peter quit already and it looks like Bloodbath are struggling to find a vocalist, they did say they are not a big touring band anyway.

Where have you been, Necramentia?!
Personally, I don't care if this petition meant something to any of the Bloodbath members as long as they get their fucking asses and played alive so Jinn can record the fucking damn show.
PERIOD.

Necramentia said:
i'm waiting for blakk to post and say "jinn, this had nothing to do with you."

Alteredmindeath said:
Mike is playing one show,big deal, it doesnt even matter unless you live in Germany and your going to the show. Peter quit already and it looks like Bloodbath are struggling to find a vocalist, they did say they are not a big touring band anyway.
you fail to realize that wacken is quite the international fest.... people from around the world are going... including quite possibly me. And mike playing one show...... THIS IS POSSIBLY THE ONLY SHOW EVER

Dan Swano said it best in that recent interview (paraphrased): "we break up every time we're done with an album and get back together when we feel we can express ourselves with another"

So technically, they're dead now. This is why their appearance at Wacken is so important (it may never happen again). I'd love to be there, but every time I think about it, it just doesn't seem feasable.

:yow:
One Winged Angel said:
Dan Swano said it best in that recent interview (paraphrased): "we break up every time we're done with an album and get back together when we feel we can express ourselves with another"

So technically, they're dead now. This is why their appearance at Wacken is so important (it may never happen again). I'd love to be there, but every time I think about it, it just doesn't seem feasable.