Holy shit!

Open for Opeth? Bah!

Btw, isn't Jan 1st, 2006 something like.. yesterday?

Still, nothing on the DT website about it. And the DT website is like my bible. Yeah.

Sorry about that, i copied it from blabbermouth and forgot to erase the date it was posted on... And yea, i dont understand why DT don't get a headlining spot in the States, i would love for them to play more then 30-40 minutes but at least an equally great band is headlining instead of shit like Soilwork

Well, surviving Opeth live would be a challenge for me... I'm just glad dt gona be back... after all confirmed :D

Why isn't Opeth opening for dt and Devin Townsend Band? :(

Blabbermouth's definiton of the words "official" and "confirmed" is shady as usual, but it looks like the tour will happen, so I might as well announce it on the homepage.

As far as we know, it'll start on the 15th of February and will last until March 20. With a bit of luck we'll be able to do our own headline shows on the off days, but that remains to be seen. Anyway, it'll be a kickass tour and a great opportunity for us to play for a lot of people, so we're very satisfied with it.

As my friend stated - that tourdates looked "scary" - some obscure places in the middle of nowhere (to us) :) Waiting for the official confirmation, but the least I know already - it's gona be SICK. :worship:

DragonLady1 said:
btw great new avatar niklas ;)

Is that Swedish Mikey Mouse?? :dopey:

:D

That's some excellent news. This tour sounds very promising. It'll be the first time I see Opeth live and DT's second. Can't wait to see all confirmed dates!

^Oh, really? : US Tour with OPETH and in Feb/March. Specific dates to be announced soon! (taken from the DT site Touring agenda) There are few locations on the Opeth site but not all of them. More dates will be announced soon.

afaik the mouse is the protagonist of a comic niklas authored. but i might be wrong. and this might have to go in the 1000 trivial facts thread.

plintus said:
As my friend stated - that tourdates looked "scary" - some obscure places in the middle of nowhere (to us) :)
Raleigh is not scary at all, but rather boring. we have maybe 1 tall building. it's been 6 years since we've gotten a decent tour, so finally i dont have to drive 4hrs to a gig. but it does seem so far that Opeth is trying to avoid the cities they just played a few months ago.

now there's 4 big tours in February, but i will skip Hypocrisy and In Flames if necessary to see more DT and DTB!!! i certainly hope they pull off a few off-dates!