Hordak: The Last European Wolves

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I'll take my Pagan with a side of Spanish please. Hordak, no relation to the mentor of Skeletor, are a Pagan outfit from the land of conquistadors. You may know the band's two active members from the disjointed project known as Folkearth. But don't let their past scare you, Eluveitie, this is surely not. Hordak with their menacing "don't drink juice in the hood" guitar tone, ripping black vocals, and serenadingly melancholic interludes such as "El Lago Enol" bring the tapatio to a genre that is being diluted by waterdown pseudo viking warriors dawning sod composited corpse paint.

The band describes its music as "Celtiberian Pagan Metal." The word Celtiberian refers to the peoples formed by the merger of emigrated Celts and the (Spanish) native Iberians.

The band considers this style of music the Spanish equivalent of Viking Metal in Scandinavia, Slavonic Metal in Slavic countries, etc.

Lastcd2.jpg

Tracklist:

1. For A New Pagan Age To Come
2. Silvano, Señor de los Bosques
3. The Last European Wolves
4. Son Of The Fatherland (In Rapidshare Packet)
5. Witchblood
6. Fog On The Battlefield
7. El Lago Enol (In Rapidshare Packet)
8. The Night And The Fire
9. Ravenkind (In Rapidshare Packet)
10. Hugin And Munin

http://rapidshare.com/files/98853720/Hordak_-_Last_of_the_European_Wolves.rar

oh i bet they're real dedicated to "celtiberian" heathendom and mythology this must be why the last song is called "hugin & munin"

nothing good has ever come out of spain (but i'll give this a chance maybe)

oh i bet they're real dedicated to "celtiberian" heathendom and mythology this must be why the last song is called "hugin & munin"

nothing good has ever come out of spain (but i'll give this a chance maybe)

"Hugin & Munin" is actually a track they did for Folkearth. Considering it's the last track of the album, they probably tacked it on there as a bonus. :err: