how about a voting system?

spaffe

Geisterglut
Feb 25, 2002
Sverige
www.skivsamling.nu
yes how bout it?
i know there's a lot of stuff to do with the site now but i just thought i'd post it now when i still remember it :)

what i mean is a voting system for each album where visitors can give a grade for any album.

I actually considered this for a while, but the main problem is dealing with people voting multiple times and skewing the score. We could limit it to just the contributors, but it isn't a high priority for me anyway. I'll keep it on the list of ideas and when I actually get caught up with everything, I'll let everyone vote on what to do next.

Thanks for the suggestions, though. Keep 'em coming.

ok, well couldn't you have that kind of voting system where the voters ip is logged and then he or she can't vote for the next week/month or whatever? perhaps that is to advanced or simply impossible to do, my skills in html etc. are zero so don't be to hard on me :)

I think a voting system would be a little unwieldly as well. A handful of bands would get lots of votes and most bands would get none. Plus, a lot of people would deliberately give albums or bands dud votes just because they don't like them.