How did you become an Enchant fan?

rsog2000 said:
Me, I've been a long time Genesis fan. I found a tribute CD entitled "Supper's Ready--Another Serving From the Musical Box" (i think that's what it's called) so I decided to buy it. Not a bad CD, it had some good bands/artists like Annie Haslam (of Renaissance), World Trade (Yes's Billy Sherwood),....and this band I had never heard of called Enchant doing a cover of "Man of Our Times". I was blown away by their version; in fact I liked it so much I went to Amazon.com and ordered Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 right away. I've been a fan ever since.
I also got a Yes tribute CD with Enchant doing a version of "Changes" but this wasn't quite as impressive as Man of Our Times. (and yes, I only really bought it because it had Enchant on it).

LOL, I just ordered that Supper's Ready CD....rsog, how do you like the cover of I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) ???

Anyway, I got to Enchant via my ex b-f...he dropped Juggling 9 in the CD player on a long drive and I fell in love --- with Enchant!!! :) Quick like a bunny I picked up all the CD's I could find, and I've been there ever since!

~Mare