How do I convince my boyfriend death metal is not mood music?

haha, yeah' cause metal chicks are SOOOOOOOOO fun right? :p

Pretty much. Don't know how it is in Sweden, but metal chicks here are fucking awesome in every way.

They love to fuck and drink, they're hot, and they help you carry your gear when your band plays shows around and support you at all your concerts. They stay at your merch booth and help you sell shit while you're on stage or while you're slamming beers or shots after your show with your friends.

And they usually don't complain because they enjoy doing it and enjoy supporting you. The whole point of having a metal chick is that they're like you, right? Why on earth would anyone want to be with someone who knows nothing about your interests and constantly bitches and berates you for being a metalhead? Fuck that.

Erroneous, a facepalm is over the face as follows:
facepalm4.jpg

Whereas he was doing the time honored forehead slap:
doh-1.jpg

Yus!!!

Pretty much. Don't know how it is in Sweden, but metal chicks here are fucking awesome in every way.

They love to fuck and drink, they're hot, and they help you carry your gear when your band plays shows around and support you at all your concerts. They stay at your merch booth and help you sell shit while you're on stage or while you're slamming beers or shots after your show with your friends.

And they usually don't complain because they enjoy doing it and enjoy supporting you. The whole point of having a metal chick is that they're like you, right? Why on earth would anyone want to be with someone who knows nothing about your interests and constantly bitches and berates you for being a metalhead? Fuck that.

Metal chicks are Sweden are mostly scene chicks that really could just be random normal chicks. They usually love to fuck to the point where they can't have a normal relationship. Also, the hot/not hot ratio is 1/8 or something. So all the good looking one's carry just about every sexually transmittable disease there is :lol:

I don't see the deal with listening to the exact same music as your gf and/or friends. Most metalheads I know listens to crappy metal anyway so I don't get anything out of them. It's rather the acceptance for eachothers areas that is important.

I find 90 percent of metal chicks unattractive.

If your girlfriend loves you, she'll go to your shows even if she doesn't like the music and she'll appreciate the kind of music you like, because it's you.

I really have no desire to talk about Tankard while wearing matching bullet belts with my significant other.

Metal chicks are Sweden are mostly scene chicks that really could just be random normal chicks. They usually love to fuck to the point where they can't have a normal relationship. Also, the hot/not hot ratio is 1/8 or something. So all the good looking one's carry just about every sexually transmittable disease there is :lol:

I don't see the deal with listening to the exact same music as your gf and/or friends. Most metalheads I know listens to crappy metal anyway so I don't get anything out of them. It's rather the acceptance for eachothers areas that is important.

Hehe, I heard that in Sweden, girls are extremely free and loose with everything. Not a bad place to live!!! :lol:

I wouldn't want someone to listen to the same exact stuff as I do because you couldn't learn anything new about the person, but they need to have at least the same tastes. Of course, it doesn't all revolve around music, but typically, metalheads share similar tastes in other areas as well. In other words, I don't have to worry about my wife dragging me to Rome to see a fuckin' Madonna concert when she's much happier going to Metal Camp.

Pretty much my opinion. Me and my gf share everything equally pretty much. We're having a party tomorrow and we've made a 50/50 playlist of "normal" party music and Death Metal stuff etc. I prefer that to going all alternative and not hanging out with people 'cause of their music tastes. There's already enough things out there to turn me away from meeting more friends, and those are actually REAL.

Hehe, I heard that in Sweden, girls are extremely free and loose with everything. Not a bad place to live!!! :lol:

I wouldn't want someone to listen to the same exact stuff as I do because you couldn't learn anything new about the person, but they need to have at least the same tastes. Of course, it doesn't all revolve around music, but typically, metalheads share similar tastes in other areas as well. In other words, I don't have to worry about my wife dragging me to Rome to see a fuckin' Madonna concert when she's much happier going to Metal Camp.

It's a great place to live solo in, using the internet communities and stuff you can get laid pretty much 2-3 times a week easily by random chicks. It's not so great for relationships however :p

My gf had a great time with me on Party San, we we're constantly drunk and having ridicilous fun and talking to people. It's more about the person than the category. I've had metal chicks who basically look down on people for no reason. Openminded is where it's at.

I find 90 percent of metal chicks unattractive.

If your girlfriend loves you, she'll go to your shows even if she doesn't like the music and she'll appreciate the kind of music you like, because it's you.

I really have no desire to talk about Tankard while wearing matching bullet belts with my significant other.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude you kill me.

I wouldn't really want a MEH-TUHL girlfriend...that shit would be annoying as fuck. I would just want someone compatible, whether we agreed on the same things or not. For instance, my wife and I like travelling, music, playing concerts, attending concerts, computers, computer games, etc. We have similar interests but we aren't the same. She loves all the extreme metal that I do, and we poke fun at each other for liking other things. I give her shit for liking HIM and Angra, and she makes fun of me for liking Journey and Elton John. Yet we still learn new things from each other every day. She's a classically trained violinist with perfect pitch and I'm always recommending new music to her. She likes her old standbys in metal but sometimes I have to pull her out of that rut and listen to something new every now and then. I introduced her to Behemoth years ago and now they're her favorite live band. We share our experiences.

I don't know but we seem to have the perfect relationship. After 3 years of marriage, it still feels brand new. She's not someone I could ever get tired of. That's what I mean by compatibility.

yeah I totally agree with that.

Also, if you play in a metal band, a metal chick is probably showing interest in you because of that and because you are "someone" in that scene, whereas it's much cooler when a chick that doesn't give a shit about your dumb band is interested in swallowing your penis.

yeah I totally agree with that.

Also, if you play in a metal band, a metal chick is probably showing interest in you because of that and because you are "someone" in that scene, whereas it's much cooler when a chick that doesn't give a shit about your dumb band is interested in swallowing your penis.

Sigged!!!

Haha, speaking of that, she always tells me that we're not gonna ever go live because we're too anal about our sound and the musicians we want. But you know what? When we do play live, she'll be there and will be supporting me and helping me out. Truth be told, she really doesn't like our style of music, although she admits it's pretty good. It's always good to have someone compatible who also will keep you grounded in reality.