How many heavy metal T-Shirts do you own?

Angra Rules... actually yes! and if you happen to stumble across an extra copy of Soldiers of Sunrise (I dont care if its the 2 in 1 with Theatre of Fate or original) well you might make some of those bookoo bucks.

Also, does anyone have any shirt buying "rules"? I tend to try and predominately buy shirts at shows. A to support the band right there and B cos I like tour shirts better. I try to stay away from Hot Topics and shit, not out of elitism, but because those shirts SUCK. One sided, nothing on the back, it just looks like cheap crap thrown on a shirt and out the door for max consumption. Shirts without back prints are poopy.

Also, does anyone have any shirt buying "rules"? I tend to try and predominately buy shirts at shows. A to support the band right there and B cos I like tour shirts better. I try to stay away from Hot Topics and shit, not out of elitism, but because those shirts SUCK. One sided, nothing on the back, it just looks like cheap crap thrown on a shirt and out the door for max consumption. Shirts without back prints are poopy.

Well, I try to avoid shirts with band members on it. I prefer the artwork and maybe some lyrics or tour dates.
I don't mind the Hot Topic shirts, even though I have to agree with you that a lot of them look crappy and I don't listen to 85% of the bands they sell tshirts from. But I've found a couple that were alright.

Shirt count: 93 band shirts total, 8 longsleeve. Of the 93 shirts 56 are concert shirts. OF the 56, there's 8 concerts I wasnt there for. (Euro tour dates)

Notable Notables: I have a few shirts I have seldom worn: I bought a Sonata Arctica Silence tour shirt at PP III. I was so afraid of never finding one again and fucking that one up I shelved it. Ironically now I wear the Unia tye dye that I got at their recent show regularly. I have 2 Edguy longsleeves, one for Theater Of Salvation and one for Mandrake that have been worn maybe five times. Again, my Hellfire tour shirt that I bought at Prog Power V though is a regular in my shirt rotation. I have an Avantasia pt I longsleeve, worn once. I'm wondering where this comes from. I love the band but I just don't want to fuck up an old school Theater Of Salvation shirt. Man. And a new addition recently from ebay is a Steel Prophet Messiah / Genesis 2000 tour shirt. I really like this band alot even though everything not on Nuclear Blast is impossible to find.

Bands with most shirts: Blind Guardian - 6, Edguy - 5, Motley Crue - 4, Arsis - 4. Then there's a bunch of twos and threes. However, I know for a fact I have like 5 Iron Maiden shirts in Midland, another couple of Crue ones, and at least ten more.

I don't see the point in having 2 shirts from the same band. But anyways:

Dark Tranquillity
Beneath the Massacre
Enslaved
Amon Amarth
DragonForce
Shadows Fall
The Black Dahlia Murder
Wintersun
Unearth
Ensiferum
Catamenia (I made it, it's crappy)