How often does DT appear in your dreams?

I had an interesting dream last night. At some point there was a party and at a late time Character started playing. I was in shock because that wasn't the kind of party to hear DT on, and because the song was actually a mix.. It was either 'Lost to Apathy' or 'Am i 1?', i'm not sure, but the scary part was that the chorus was sung by a greek pop singer, Elena Paparizou. I don't remember exactly how it went, but it sounded realistic (and kinda good), like a real version of the song in my dream. Then another song of DT played and people started leaving the party saying it's late. :p Next thing i remember is that i came to the conclusion the dj left after putting on that cd cause you could hear one song after the other.. Then i apparently fell asleep and when i woke up in the dream almost everyone had left but DT kept playing, so i had to carry the stereo back to where we took it from. :p

Yesterday night, I dreamt about dt, the whole dream doesn't make sense though. Well, the whole band came to my house and slept over, some stupid things happened before we fell aswell (can't remember :lol:), anyway, I woke very early and I went outside, I found Mikael and Niklas sitting in the backyard while it's raining, so I went back to my room, Anders and Michael were still sleeping, hmmm I don't think any of the two Martins were with the band though, sorry :p. At some point, my brother and cousin went outside and started chatting with Mikael and Niklas, yes, my brother is a huge dt fan, and... I woke up!

I've had several concert dreams. In one of them, I decided that I was going to meet them, so I followed them outside and then Mikael told me that I was a "pest" and that he hated me. :( I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen in real life. :p

My dreams are mostly odd, I've never actually seen DT band members, but music is often playing in the background, and it is sometimes DT.

Actually, twice in my entire life. Both times this week, maybe the first time was last week, can't recall now.
In the first one Martin B and Niklas were sitting in my kitchen with a laptop trying to hack Plintus's thequietplace.com which was actually a DT fansite in my dream. By the time Plintus came home they had already left some silly messages on the page, something like "hey guys, we are real Martin and Niklas, we just got back from the tour..."
And I can't recall the other dream but it was totally way cooler than the first one.

A bit off-topic, but I once dreamed I was at some friend's house, and as I walked into the back-yard, I saw Fred Durst, Johnathan Davis and Kid Rock sitting by the garden table, sipping margaritas and beer, and listening to Beastie Boys. So I approached them and I said "Hey, pass a beer dude", then they laughed and didn't get me a beer, I said "you all suck anyway", then, a rod which seemed to be made of some really hard stuff appeared in my hand, and I started smashing their drinks and the device which was being used to play Beastie Boys music, too drunk to fight, they all decided it was better to run away and jump over the fence, and after that, run across the street, which they attempted to do, except they couldn't, because when they were mid-way across the street, a bus ran them over.

A bit off-topic, but I once dreamed I was at some friend's house, and as I walked into the back-yard, I saw Fred Durst, Johnathan Davis and Kid Rock sitting by the garden table, sipping margaritas and beer, and listening to Beastie Boys. So I approached them and I said "Hey, pass a beer dude", then they laughed and didn't get me a beer, I said "you all suck anyway", then, a rod which seemed to be made of some really hard stuff appeared in my hand, and I started smashing their drinks and the device which was being used to play Beastie Boys music, too drunk to fight, they all decided it was better to run away and jump over the fence, and after that, run across the street, which they attempted to do, except they couldn't, because when they were mid-way across the street, a bus ran them over.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
you really dreamt that? :headbang:

I had this one dream which took place in the middle of the MftM tour. Remember the guy who hung out with DT at the strip club? Well I dreamt I was in said strip club, and DT was having the time of their life. All good times and stuff for five minutes, then suddenly the owner approached them and me and asked us to clear out the strip club, because somebody bought it out. So everybody, especially Anders, were bummed. DT went up to the front and inquired who bought out the club, and then In Flames jumps in and shit with Ander Friden's medusa dreadlocks swinging like Fabio and Baywatch got together for a television special.

So, DT is gettin' all pissed. I'm like "uh fucking oh," they demand IF take their shit and move along. IF doesn't comply and insist they'll have to use unnecessary actions to remove them if they do not leave. I was expecting some cops to show, but instead they broke out into some epic battle, which involved machine guns, spears, martial arts kicking, and Bolt Thrower music blasting in the background. I can't remember much of what else happens. I think the Haunted showed up, and Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy with some strange country accent.

At the end of the dream, I remember sitting with Mikael Stanne, and I said, "Well, that was pretty cool." Mikael replied, "Yeah, except not really." Then I woke up, with a recall of what could be the most random dream involving a metal band ever, ever.

I want to learn how to draw so I can make a DT comic. :D

@afz902k: Stop bumping old and useless threads, please. Of course I don't mean this one. Even if you don't have the last post on half of the threads on the first page every time you sign in, I'm pretty sure your manhood won't shrink.

I had a dream relating to We Are The Void. All I remember is that I was in a passenger train with some friends, then I spot Mikael and Niklas. I greet them and I ask them "I never understood the idea of the phrase We Are The Void. What's that all about?" Niklas mumbled something to Mike then he replied "It has to do with the fact that we, as humans, think we know almost everything. But the truth is, we know nothing about ourselves. It's about the unknown aspects of life and death."
:OMG:

Never has a dream with one of my favorite bands in it provoke such thought. It's a sign. I must buy this album.

This didn't happen to be on a NEW JERSEY TRANSIT was it?

I kid, I kid, I gotta stop this Jersey stuff.

With all seriousness, yeah, it's happened, in a futuristic setting, you know, generic leading a resistance group, blah shoot things, etc etc.

I don't remember the actual band appearing in the dream, but I frequently wake up with songs stuck in my head--just the music having been part of a dream somehow. Just this morning it was "At the Point of Ignition," one of the songs I've heard them play yesterday at the House of Blues Boston.