Jun 9, 2008
Yeah, this one is aimed at any of the
QV members who feel like answering :)

You presented a new song some time ago and
I'm just curious if you have made any further progress
in that department ? :)

Thanks. /Rob

:kickass:

yes it's possible, the guys know the new songs but we'll gauge how ready we feel for live performance next week - we still have a few practices before so we'll see. The second dependency is mastering - if we can have it completed before the shows. No point playing new songs if the people haven't had a chance to hear them first, so I'd need to post something on myspace first and right now time is down packed to minutes until next friday...
we'll see, I can tell you we will not play anything if we're not 100% ready, and if that's the case it'll be just a little longer.
We'll decide last minute.
-b

That's what is nice with you guys. Every show, records, gear, videoclip or else it is always quality which come first. Keep the good work. :headbang:

yesterday we recorded english horn for some orchestral stuff and it sounds awesome! I have a new ribbon mic that I've been fooling around with and it just blows me away every time I try it on something new... captured the tone of the instrument perfectly! on another note I've also been editing drums for a few days now... can't wait to finish so we can put some guitar/bass...

Blastbeats are awesome but get repetitive fast (which is why I loved Yanic's drumming because he varied it a lot). Patrice is also a phenomenal drummer so I expect nothing but epicness from him haha.

Btw, can we pleaaaase have a little update on the progress of the album?

Blastbeats are awesome but get repetitive fast (which is why I loved Yanic's drumming because he varied it a lot). Patrice is also a phenomenal drummer so I expect nothing but epicness from him haha.

Btw, can we pleaaaase have a little update on the progress of the album?

ya, agreed, the new QV is most likely going to be my album of the year!

Wawawiwa, what interest! Bass was recorded this week for a new song, and I don't want to give away more than I should, but if you come to the next shows, ask me in person;)

^Awesome. Just saw thew pics Bart uploaded on Facebook and they looked brilliant. The green bass reminded me a LOT of Forest's (Augury) bass.

You guys are killing me with suspense Bart & Roxy lol...I so can't wait to get my hands on a new album. I've been waiting forever :p