HYPOCRISY Cleared for US Entry

now its only the small matter of knowing if Hypo are headlining or not...and if they'll be surrounded by decent bands or by fillers like the failed tour...

and its good to hear that the 2nd guitar will be handled by Sanctification's axeman, no Alexei, it was only a bad dream :)

what makes you say that?

If that schedule if correct, then I guess I am right.
More bands seems to play Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City and then possibly Vancouver, and forget that there are many provinces in between Ontario/Quebec and British Columbia. Not to mention the Maritimes....

As far as I know, Edmonton and Calgary have pretty decent metal scenes, so it would be a shame if those dates weren't made up. (Not to mention the original US dates). Nothing like getting your hopes up, then the tour gets cancelled, then getting your hopes up again, and then having your city not show up on the schedule. But I guess that's the way it goes sometimes.

"Firefest9"

I'm pretty sure these shows will be at The Rock in Tucson and most likely U.B.s Bar & Grill in Mesa. Check this
http://www.moshpitarmy.com for updates and show info! But these dates aren't listed on that site yet though! CHEERS!

:Smug:

well this smiley represents a doubtful/confused state of mind from the poster, so everytime you post I assume the fact that you arent sure at all of what you are saying, and that you are half wasted half asleep

:p

well this smiley represents a doubtful/confused state of mind from the poster, so everytime you post I assume the fact that you arent sure at all of what you are saying, and that you are half wasted half asleep

:p

That is.............only according to YOU! And I really don't care to look too deep into what something like a "smiley icon" really means! Like I said, it looks cool! SIMPLE!

The dates are gone from the link "KrgFn" posted! Probably wasn't supposed to announce them yet! :zombie:

That is.............only according to YOU! And I really don't care to look too deep into what something like a "smiley icon" really means! Like I said, it looks cool! SIMPLE!

whatever floats you boat man, if you dont care about people misinterpreting you because you overuse a smiley that you think looks cool...

The abuse of smileys is really becoming a plague these days

:kickass::loco::headbang::ill::err::saint::rolleyes::(:devil::eek::Spam::yow::heh: