Hypocrisy's live DVD - Information

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
Does anyone of you guys know when it's going to be released the new Hypocrisy's live DVD? And, possibly, what the track list shall be?

All I know is the DVD will come out as their "20 years"-anniversary and the tracklist will be something along the european tour-tracklist, as it was filmed during that tour (in sofia, bulgaria).

i hope the DVD will come with something like a documentary as the Amorphis "forging the land..."

that would be awesome

and also old video stuff or something like that

Dib

I don't think, that old stuff is still actual. Everybody owns HDW video, Summer Breeze and other live gigs. If it is something old, i would like it to be something realy unknown and unseen before, for example that live video from wich "roswell 47" consists. Or may be private stuff included in HDW video. Anyway, it is rather interesting to see something new from previous period. And ofcourse, there should be a very limited edition of it with very rare bonus tracks for mad price!:heh:

A documentary would be very cool! I like to see them behind the scene, how they are joking around etc. Doesn't matter how much it'll costs, I want it!!

I hear it is to be released in January, justed asked about any bonuses, I will keep you up to date if I have an answer ;)

if i remember right peter said in an interview that there should be some bonus stuff like interviews on the dvd. and he said it should be released in january...
thats still a long way to go....

hahaha... when i talk about old stuff, i mean some remastered video bootlegs or something like that... guys, i can die without any problem if i can see some hypocrisy bootleg from the fourth dimension era!!

hahahahahaha :D

for me, the fourth dimension is perfect as it is... re-recorded things = fail, in my opinion

Supernova
Incorrect word. I ment confusion. Yeah, sometimes it happens! ))))

All this old crap should have second breath, definitely. And if TFD will be re-recorded according to nowday's means of Abyss studio, I swear it will be one of the most outstanding releases of that year.

you think so Sham??... in my opinion, the songs re-recorded for the ten years of chaos and confusion suck :) hahaha

well, you know... it's only my opinion

Dib, I have to disagree with you. The quality of sound on re-recorded few is rather better and much more professional. I have discovered many interesting moments in these songs. Anyway, I respect original material and I respect your love to it. ))

BTW, in my opinion, new DVD must contain many off-stage material for fans have no opportunity to see them last years to get closer with them.