Hypothetical Question...kind of retarded

S

Satans Mom

Out of curiosity....

Let's say, for 24 hours, you can be the opposite sex. I don't think you need a choice of who to be, but you're welcome to name someone you wouldn't mind being. [Opposite sex, remember?] Time limits of 7 A.M to 7 A.M. What would you ever do with yourself? How would you spend your time, what would you do, and what would you most look forward to?

In my younger days, I would have enjoyed peeing standing up. That looks very convenient. I would piss my name on whatever I could find, and pee outdoor whenever I got the chance. I'd masterbate. Later, I'd go and harass all kinds of people, different ways, so that when the guy get's his body back, he would have some things to clean up. I'd go find a blow job. Maybe pay for it. I would like to have a penis and all that testosterone for one day. I would do many, many evil things, like crap in a Baptist Ministers Minivan. Stunts like that. Of course, I can't divulge all that right now. I need some time.

I would be you
And masterbate to a video of chinese cooking for 23 hours.In my last hour,I would stand on my head and piss all over my fake tits and curse LOKI

then be happy to have my dick back for the mating season!!

- what?

Og, if i'd wake up and find out?
I would take a look in the mirror first..!!
And if i would be sure of the fact there's a dick attatched to my body and i have survived the heart-attack?
I'd dance in front of the mirror with it and find out if i'm enjoying an erection and how it feels. Being a woman, i always wondered how it must feel to have a dick, dunno..
if an orgasm feels the same, yes or no..
So, masturbating would be one of the things to do!!
Oh, and i would shave my balls!! :lol:
And play "Al Bundy" all day long, reaching into my pants and be like a
soccer-player..constantly scratching my balls!
(man i hate that, they all do that!! WHYYYY???))
And well, if i still have time left?
I'd rather go for a blow-job then getting laid, but if there would be
time on my hands?
I would try to learn about "The Dick"as much a possible, that when it says "Times Up"..
i can be me again and remember what i've learned.. :D

-x-
Iris

I'd go shopping and buy some shoes, watch that evil whore Oprah and that baffoon Dr. Phil, cry at the events that take place on some soap opera, vacuum my apartment, go eat at a fast food restaurant because I don't have time to cook, read my email from other females describing how stupid men are, watch some sitcom with some stupid stereotypical male, and then go to bed and try to masturbate but realize that I am too sleepy and just pass out. :D

my friend and I actually had this discussion one time before

I'd masterbate...start the first successful all girl metal band...be a lesbian...and that's about it

hmmm... I'd bitch and moan incessently about absolutely everything... back-stab my best friends... gossip... start rumours whilst gossiping... be a cock-tease to some loser... fart in public and watch everybody's disgusted reaction (we ALL know that women don't fart)... masturbate with a crucifix (always wanted to do that but it's impractical being a guy)... do all sorts of whack shit and blame it on PMS... erm... tell guy Damien that he's a crude arsehole devoid of all feeling and sympathy... fuck Damien cause he's so damn irresistable and me being a girl just couldn't resist... call him an arsehole for calling me a tramp and laughing at me after said fucking... and get hell smashed off the neck of a bottle of vodka.

Fantastic.

PiNkMaGGiT said:
masturbate with a crucifix (always wanted to do that but it's impractical being a guy)... .

A guy could masturbate with a crucifix.

I would be happy to show you how.

C'mon, you know you'd love it.

He used...

PAM ANDERSON, thats who i want to be..queen of the twats...

WENDY glad to see yur stil horny...