I can't find any music I want to listen to anymore.

hmm, I was listening to some of my sister's cds today. You could check out Clannad. You could probably best describe them as a folk band, though most of their stuff is fairly contemporary. About half of their songs are sung in Gaellic.

I can get back to you with song titles to check out if you feign interest.

I have every Clannad album , awesome stuff , my favourite album of theirs is Lore , apart from that if you want melancholic and calm stuff , check out Secret Garden , they are really cool as well , sometimes uplifting , very nevertheless very cool .
Check out Loreena McKennit , if you dont have The Mask And The Mirror , you havent lived , its a classic !!!!
Ive been listening to Josh Groban's Closer album , fucking awesome if you like semi operatic vocals , yet understandable , he is great !!!!!!!
There is definately alot on offer in world music , its really an unexplored style for many metal fans .
Cheers...........Chris

Check out Rasputina too, if yuo ever get a chance. And if you can ever find an album. A female goth-inspired string quartet. They rock.

And look up The Handsome Family. They also rock, in a country goth kinda way.

I still say Bruce Springsteen.

And the Ulysses 31 theme.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am doing a cover of the Ulysses 31 theme - in power metal style! :D

Southy said:
I just went and caught Five Star Prison Cell last night, not too bloody shabby

I did quite enjoy that album.

Also, I got the Halo album of their website and it's quite nice.

Folk music I have been fairly over exposed to because the majority of my friends are filthy hippies.

I also have the new cathedral album, tis awesome too. It's like they finally decided to an entire album whilst on lsd.

and the new lustmord for anyone who likes ambient noise.