I changed my username (fenixdoido -> ArthurD)

ArthurD

Jun 2, 2010
Brasília - Brazil
I changed my username (fenixdoido -> ArthurD). Some folks on the forum is not recognizing me yet, just started this useless thread to inform. :loco:

Fenix is dead now. Decided to use my real name (Arthur D.)
transporte-3-600x610.jpg

well, i also changed my username to FIXXXER recently but i guess nobody cares, however...welcome back...sort of...:D

I noticed both name changes, but it's when people change their avatar that things get confusing :D . How do you change your name anyways?

There is a thread called "change username" on the main forum (not the sneap forum).
MetalAges started that thread...
You can only change it once.

EDIT: Just took off the santa hat I was using since 2010s xmas

I noticed both name changes, but it's when people change their avatar that things get confusing :D . How do you change your name anyways?

haha we should completely confuse the shit out of people by randomly swapping our avatar pics one day! :lol:

There is a thread called "change username" on the main forum (not the sneap forum).
MetalAges started that thread...
You can only change it once.

EDIT: Just took off the santa hat I was using since 2010s xmas

If you wait long enough you can change it more than once...or at least, that's how it worked out for me a few years ago when I last changed it..

And congratulations, btw. :lol:

Aren't you supposed to be calle Arthuro in Brazil.

Indeed. My last name is Oliveira. Although "Dantas" was the last name of my grandfather who died last year. We were close friends. Lots of people calls me "Dantas", like my grand was called. So I feel honoured to be called like that (and is my nickname since old days at school). My brother is usually calle "Dantinhas" (Little Dantas). Even when I'm working (I'm a lawyer), people know me as Dantas

BTW, how do you know my full name? :rolleyes:

Legend has it that everything ends with an O in Brazil

Not true... in our language (portuguese) some of the male gender substantives ends with an "o", while female gender substantives sometimes ends with an "a".
But thats not determined. =) And names dont follow that rule.
My last name is Oliveira. Thats why I thought you knew my last name, so the correct would be Arthur O.

I'm glad it was just a shot in the dark you got right, and some kind of ignorance too, you really didnt knew my name lol :rolleyes: