I had a dream about Novembre

mirogarm

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2008
Dubnica nad Vahom, Slovakia
Hi all
Friday 8.2.2008 I had a strange dream about Novembre
"Novembre plays concert by a river, the banks with no sand just a small stones. There is no audience just me and my friend. Guiseppe has borrowed his drums (although in a real world he is guitarist :)) I actually remember only two last songs from that gig: 'Winter 1941' and 'The Dream Of Old Boats'. I just remember myself crying "the mighty of a boat, the art of its misery". Great concert.
CUT
We are in a room (still by the river). My friend is sleeping on a bed in a corner and i am helping guys from the band with their package. First is Massilmiliano, then i'm carrying Giuseppe's drum-sticks (some of them are black, other brown) and pleasing him to sign one of them for me. He says "OK". Next is Carmelo, i'm asking him to sign the stick too, but he says "Oh no", he seems not to have 'a big star' attitude, rather shy. I say to him "I really like your lyrics and your music is something deeper for me, not just an entertainment. After that he signs my stick. And I'm awake."
And that's all folks he he.:headbang:
P.S. I wish i could dream it again...

A couple of weeks ago, I also dreamt about a live gig of Novembre 'round here in Florence. I think it probably was bcs I had watched some live shots before and thought it would be about time to promote the new album somewhere else than only in Rome...

By the way, whenever you dream about 'The dream of the old boats' is good :)

Yes you are absolutely right, but i can't choose which song would be the best closer of the gig, many old fans would choose THE DREAM.. but for me it's probably WINTER 1941.
Btw before that night i was looking through Novembre pics and this is probably the reason of that dreaming :)

my most disturbing dream was probably one which I was at our summer cottage and there was somekind of Eurovision contest on our small dock, and Switzerland's performer was Backstreet Boys and they performed Nostalgiaplatz

...and when I woke up I was quite confused

:guh: ?!? It's a nightmare, not a disturbing dream. Actually, I would like to dream about Novembre more often.
I always dream about water, water, water, even of the sea - and marvellous landscapes, beaches and so forth. My mother says that dreamin' water is not positive. And I also dream about a lot of snakes and that I kill 'em. And my mother says that when you dream about snakes, it's bcs someone is badly talkin' about you... :err: