I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Finally...LFDGD jewel case version. I like it much better this way.

lfdgdcd.jpg

Cool! Is that one of those Russian editions? Where'd you get it, if you don't mind me asking?

I bought it from Musicians Friend...

It's a Raven RG100. 100W 212

They have factory restocks right now for $200. That's why I bought it. Haven't had much time to play it.

It's a pretty straight forward amp...analog reverb...effects loop is nice...

Other than that there is nothing you wouldn't expect.

I've been reading that the lead channel isn't the best. I haven't had time to mess with it much. For $200 I figure I might as well go out and buy a decent distortion pedal.

I bought it from Musicians Friend...

It's a Raven RG100. 100W 212

They have factory restocks right now for $200. That's why I bought it. Haven't had much time to play it.

It's a pretty straight forward amp...analog reverb...effects loop is nice...

Other than that there is nothing you wouldn't expect.

I've been reading that the lead channel isn't the best. I haven't had time to mess with it much. For $200 I figure I might as well go out and buy a decent distortion pedal.

I have one myself and it's a cool/versatile amp,it can handle live shows just fine . If you have decent pick ups don't use a distorsion pedal,use the lead instead .

got brave murder day on vinyl, the reissue, its really nice, got a striborg split too and a shirt of some generic Black metal face (only like 5$ though)

I have one myself and it's a cool/versatile amp,it can handle live shows just fine . If you have decent pick ups don't use a distorsion pedal,use the lead instead .

i really dislike the lead channel that it has...so i went out and bought a digitech mc-2....really makes good use of an overdrive since its clean channel is so nice.