I have the worst fucking cough

not really, it's what I tell everyone

if you're ready for it now, then you can't say you were caught off guard when the pandemic strikes.

did any of you read that Natural Remedies book that's on TV everywhere now? ... I know some people that swear by it ...
one thing that is in it, the hearburn/stomach acid natural cure, I have been preaching for a long time and nobody listened to me. :loco:

wonder what it says about coughs.

We were friends with this chinese lady whose parents ran one of the local chinese food restaurants years ago so we were hardcore VIP (they liked us)... so we got to go eat int he back room and got the special treatment good stuff.... anyway, we go in there onetime and my mom has the worst cold, and he goes "Hoe on Cheena, I be right back, fix cold good!" THen he cames back with a big jar and a little bowl and a toothpick. The bowl has some of the stuff from this jar in it, he dips the toothpick in the bowl and dips it into the wor wonton soup.. he tells her to breath the steam, her sinuses just like... emptied. and cleared right up and she could breath. he gave us the jar. It's some hardcore spicey shit, like... my tongue just combusted spicey. I mix it with my mr.noodles and turkey soup and wonton soup and shit. It's great. We've had the jar for 8 years, and its about the size of a fist. Still only halfway through.

Not sure about cough remedies besides buckleys and tea.

that chinese story reminds me

my friends chinese wife gave me this liquid syrup ... african sea coconut ... for cough and loosens pleghm ... worked like a charm and quick ... still have a little left

yeah. Some of that chinese shit (see, their food stuff) works great. I don't believe dry humping a dried bear paw will give me any benefit however.

lizard said:
do you have any wheezy chest congestion? A tablespoon of a good hot sauce always helps.

No, it's a dry, hacking cough, and after 5 days of over-the-counter meds, it's not any better. If anything, it's a bit worse. So whether I like it or not, I'm off to the doctor.

my dad gets bronchitis a lot, a combination of the bacteria in the air at the hake plant (aka Hake Cough, a known industrial disease) and smoking. And that definetly sounds like bronchitis. Buckley's works pretty good if you can handle the taste.

if any of you start getting a cold, try this homo-pathic shit. really works.

zicam.jpg

and will not turn you gay.