I just got ...The Infinite

It will be posted when I have written it :p Which will prolly be a while.. I like to get to know stuff before I review it, and with most Elitist stuff that takes quite a long time :) And it will probably end up being a long review too :bah:

Oh yeah, and I've still got eight other albums to review (its was twenty seven at the beginning of the month :eek: ) and I'm painting my room over the next few days, but apart from that ;)

Originally posted by Morgana
:lol: @ Eld don't worry we'll get it as well, soon or later... :)

i'm afraid it will be LATER... :mad: :mad: :mad:

me want LUNARIS...

Originally posted by Lee_B
I didn't even know the promos were ready yet.. Thanks Earache ..

:bah:

don't worry lee... we can just go buy it when it comes out in the stores :rolleyes:
who does a guy have to sleep with (Russel not included) to get our promos around here :D

you sure are lucky...or in the right place at the right time, which for me in the USA is neither.

BTW, Russell, thx for the advice re:Cambridge... I found some of what I was looking for. It turns out that some of the Finlandia Classical Cds I was looking for aren't exported out of Finland or something....

EMH

Originally posted by vornth9
BTW, Russell, thx for the advice re:Cambridge... I found some of what I was looking for. It turns out that some of the Finlandia Classical Cds I was looking for aren't exported out of Finland or something....

EMH

Cool, did you like the city? You came a few weeeks to early, we recently had another independent record store open which has loadse cheap stuff like parot... Ah well, glad you found some of the cds you wanted :)