I need Your help!

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
Hey AnatheManiacs,
I need your help!

I am doing a 'mature work' at the last year of my high school, and I chose English, to write about Anathema.

The thing is that I need some interviews(or reviews) around Serenades, Pentecost III and the Silent Enigma - especially the period during the latter two, around 1994/1995, to complete the whole picture about them.

I would be really thankful, please contact me through PM or sth, some pictures would be great too(w/ or w/out Darren), but the interviews are the most important for me.

Terrorizer, Metal Maniacs, Hammer, whatever, only in English please.

Thank You!

Yep. anathema.de is great site.

I feel like I've overestimated myself saying I can translate that interview :) It contains lots of sleng and 'specifics' :) Of course, I can transfer sense and idea of the interview but they're quite common for all. I think if someone else who knows russian well (and english, of course) can do it.

Mullholand, can you? :)

Oxiplegatz:

You know, I think I can recall this interview! Is it the one where Darren talks for a while, and then the others (Vinny, Duncan etc) start taking a piss at each other, almost fighting? There must also be a photo where Darren has the Beard, and the others look like 17-year old kids... hilarious!

Sorry, it seems right now that I won't have enough time to do it... I'm even cutting down my usual time on this forum, because, after all, studies and sleep (and music listening) need a priority increase. :lol:

D Mullholand (btw, my contact mail is in the profile: d_mullholand@mail.ru)