I really need a new guitar for myself

Looking forward to a review on how it plays and sounds!

I just tried it out tonight at my friends place, used a JCM2000 and oh my god those EMGs have a lot of juice in them. I had to turn down the level a lot compared to the settings he uses with his stratocaster. The feel was really superb and I am really pumped up to get back home to record some new shit I've been noodling around here at my parents house.

And I confirmed third vocalist for my debut album, he liked this riff so much that he promised to sing the song for the album :kickass: He has a really amazing voice, check out his troubadour material from myspace. Most likely no need to autotune his voice.

Cool! Congrats! I really want the vintage black one or the vintge cherry burst one, those are GREAT guitars.

I love my EC-1000...I've had it several years now, and it never goes out of tune. It doesn't matter how long in between uses, I take it out of the case and it's still in tune.

It sounds great, looks great, plays great and holds its tuning. My band's other guitar player has a Schecter and he's always having to retune. (it's probably how hard he hits the strings, and nothing against the guitar, tho)

The only problem I've had is with the strap peg at the top...with a lot of on stage movement, it pulled out of the wood. But a new set of straplocks seems to have fixed that.

Have fun with your new toy...:headbang:

I just tried it out tonight at my friends place, used a JCM2000 and oh my god those EMGs have a lot of juice in them. I had to turn down the level a lot compared to the settings he uses with his stratocaster. The feel was really superb and I am really pumped up to get back home to record some new shit I've been noodling around here at my parents house.

And I confirmed third vocalist for my debut album, he liked this riff so much that he promised to sing the song for the album :kickass: He has a really amazing voice, check out his troubadour material from myspace. Most likely no need to autotune his voice.

Cheers :headbang:
looking forward to your album.. (and the end of a month asap, then i can finally play mine too...:Smokin:)