i want some GOOD metalcore

Seriously? Are you aware of what Metalcore is?

Anyways to OP...
Infected Malignity
Through the Eyes of the Dead
The Handshake Murders (especially if you like Coalesce)
Rose Funeral
Despised Icon
The Agony Scene
Suicide Silence
See You Next Tuesday (more Grindcore, but there are a lot breakdowns and such.)

edit: I almost forgot WhiteChapel

seedofvengence....all those recomendations besides the agony scene and handshake murders are deathcore bands and not at all what i'm looking for. none of the bands in my post even come close to that

Walls of Jericho is disturbingly terrible.
Hatebreed is very meh.
In other words... they were eliminated by the GOOD thing.

@OP- Sorry, those are the best Metalcore bands I know of. There's a local band that I saw the other night you might enjoy... try, My Son, My Executioner.

Between the buried and me
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Pig Destroyer(whatever core they are)

worfisfrustratedmz2zo6pm7.gif

seedofvengence....all those recomendations besides the agony scene and handshake murders are deathcore bands and not at all what i'm looking for. none of the bands in my post even come close to that

what about these?

Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen
As I Lay Dying - Frail Words Collapse
As Hope Dies - Birthplace And Burial Site
Anata - The Conductor's Departure
Godgory - Resurrection

DIllinger Escape Plan is terrible

They are better than 90% of the shit out there.
No where near terrible.
Its just your mindset...already decided that they are terrible...sure your goona say that i listened to them and they sucked, but your opinion might not apply to the topic starter or all of us here.

old avenged sevenfold is good,as i lay dyings music is good but they are christain so im not down with that,as hope dies is good...i need to check out the last 2. abd as far as dillinger escape plan goes...i cant really get into them but they are super tech and i respect them as muscians