Ideas for a possible special edition of the next Threshold album

I remember Nick Midson back in 2001, sporting an old white shirt with the Extinct Instinct cover on it.

Actually, after doing a lot of red/brown and blue covers, it's about time to do a white-based artwork -> that would lead to a possible white t-shirt. Indeed, the split T logo would work fine on a white t-shirt, especially a worn-out style shirt.

I just remembered there's been a non-black shirt produced in the past:

ts-was-bls.jpg

Another idea that I think I saw on the EMP catalogue: apart from the digital release, it would be cool to have the album released on a customized USB pen drive: I think it just has to be up to 512MB, with the T logo and possibly with a retractile plug instead of the cap (which usually ends up being lost). Of course, a special edition of the cd will feature both the cd and the pendrive!

Another idea that I think I saw on the EMP catalogue: apart from the digital release, it would be cool to have the album released on a customized USB pen drive: I think it just has to be up to 512MB, with the T logo and possibly with a retractile plug instead of the cap (which usually ends up being lost). Of course, a special edition of the cd will feature both the cd and the pendrive!

Yeah! Cynic's "Traced in Air" box comes with a pendrive; it's really nice, metal and with the band's logo in it. Plus, it's actually useful (but do make it at least 1GB).