If Anthrax Were Forced To Fight, Who'd Win?

gazmetal

Thraxian
Apr 12, 2002
Newton Le Willows
www.angelfire.com
If all the Anthrax members, past and present had to have a big fight, who do you reckon would be the last man standing?

I reckon either Charlie or John would win and I reckon Joey would be the first to fall and Danny Spitz would follow.

TURBIN, I hate to admit it but next to Lilker he was the tallest. Then again ive been to two seperate shows where Scott threw down. Once with Security the other time with a member of the audiance. Both times he kicked some ass. Always look out for the short ones!

I'd say Frankie - just from an angry man standpoint. However, being of small stature meself I ultimately go w/ Scott. Us short angry fuckers have sumthin to prove when we throw down...
And yes, I have used foreign objects to help me get a few in the w column. You'd be amazed at how quickly a fight can turn around when your getting a mudhole stomped in you - and then you unscrew your radio anteanne as you're being pummeled across the back over the hood of your own truck. The tables do turn indeed......

Scott would definitely win! He would STOMP everyone into oblivion. As awful as this is....it would be a heck of a sight to see what happens to Dan Spitz at the hands of Scott unleashed. Heh!

One thing is sure, Dan would be greatly disadvantaged, first because of his height : even if he threw some punches at the other guys they would hit them where? In the chest area? The other disadvantage being that he's cock-eyed... can't land a punch squarely on his opponnent with those broken goggles. I'd look out for Bush. He looks tough.