If Borknagar needed a new vocalist...

Mikael Åkerfeldt and Tom Waits for growls/screams.
Doug Martsch for clean vocals.

That would be interesting...

there's no doubt about it! After such a line of AWESOME vocalists, Borknagar would need a brand new line, a voice that can't bear a single tone, and sound like something betwwen a dead cat and a crow and wounded frog! Øystein gimme a call!

:headbang:

Nico16 said:
Well, Lazare should just put a mic in front of his keyboards :)

Thank you. I can't believe it took one of you this long to say it. It should be an easy choice.

Nico16 said:
Well, Lazare should just put a mic in front of his keyboards :)

Tja...

lars_wacken.jpg

What another one left borknagar??? lol first the amgestic simen then the dude vintersorg lol now how will be?? lol another vocals the two refered up don't know maybe the boy in trail of tears the last album he is with a bugg RRRROUUUUGGGGHHHH and melodic just perfect

Yeah said:
I thought he was pretty good, actually (eh, just on DMDS, of course)...you should hear some of the horrible clones that try and follow him though, like the guy from Graveland.

He actually sounds like Quorothon(sp?) on the Tormentor demos. He's pretty good in Aborym too.

I think Jimmy Buffet would fit in nicely with the Borkies :p

Seriously, Mikeal Stanne from Dark Tranquillity would be the perfect fit into Borknagar, and look to his vocals on Projector as proof.

Of course, Vintersorg is an awesome fit into Borknagar, even more so then Simean, so I hope he stays longer then the 2 album deal :)