if i like anathema, will i like antimatter?

justvisiting

New Metal Member
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
hey heyy well i didn't know if i should put this question on this board or the antimatter board, but i decided to go here, for some honest opinions... basically i've heard a few antimatter songs and their awesome, "psalms" and "the art of a soft landing" and i might order an album (not sure if they sell them here in Australia)..

so which is the better album and since anathema kicks ass :kickass: , is antimatter somethin i should get into?

p.s. can't wait for A Natural Disaster, only a few more days :Spin:

Well, in my opinion you should order both antimatter albums... its not the same kind of music but Antimatter know how to deal with this sensitive touch I get when I listen to Anathema...
If they don't sell Antimatter CDs over there, try to contact Duncan or Mick over the official web appearances of Antimatter....

well same opinions here.. I love anathema AND antimatter. BUT I must warn you.. they do not perform the same music. ex-goth rock Anathema nowadays tries more of experimental stuff , both in A Fine Day to exit and A Natural Disaster. i found the 4th track of a natural disaster very very much like Sigur Ros. Where as antimatter focuses more on electronical stuff with rock tunes. They sometimes cover anathema songs written by Duncan, which are in my opinion at least as kick-ass as anathema's originals..

suicidedog.jpg

Filthy Sanchez said:
mehdi, you are scaring justvisiting... What happened to your manners, lad?

scaring? im just gently offering him to quench his thirst of knowledge.

yeah whatever..

hey mehdi, you came to my mind today cos I was in the district where the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia is.. and then a french guy came and asked for help, knowing no french, I talked in my retard-spanish and he understood me!

I promise i will show you both, the next time you're in turkey.. cheers

Filthy Sanchez said:
hey mehdi, you came to my mind today cos I was in the district where the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia is.. and then a french guy came and asked for help, knowing no french, I talked in my retard-spanish and he understood me!

I promise i will show you both, the next time you're in turkey.. cheers

haha great. its a pity i missed that bit, i need to find back that pic of me as a kid in the blue mosquee.