If Mort Divine ruled the world

And tbh, I could honestly believe that she's just some liberal poly womyn and that her thing with her staffers was actually consensual, but the sheer hypocrisy of her, a #MeToo leftist (a hashtag curiously absent in her emo blogpost about the struggles womyn share from abusive lovers) pretending she did nothing wrong is sickening.

Reactions: CiG
I hope all these defenders of cancel/PC-culture keep getting involved in politics, it's really funny to see them instantly fall victim to their own tenets.

Reactions: Dak
The fact that's he's running after already being ejected from the Justice Democrats caucus he founded makes him look like a masochist. And the thing that got him ejected was simply that back in 2001-ish he made a comment on a blog along the lines of "I have a high sex drive, I see a sexy woman on campus and I'm going to check her out". I bet he masturbates to fantasies of his Armenian co-host stepping on his balls and calling him a dirty old Turk.

Reactions: Dak and CiG
Joe really turns into a faggot when he has tards like her on. Love that after all this time she's still bothered by the reaction to her lighter story. :lol:

Reactions: Dak
78838947_115420779936838_7975810171966324736_n.jpg

The Enforcer laying the smackdown.

The majority of this country seems to be completely ignorant about anything that isn't their immediate bubble. It is a huge problem.