If you could pick some tunes to hear live...

nick1158

New Metal Member
May 6, 2003
ok so ive been seeing the setlists for recent shows, and its pretty much run of the mill anthrax at a live show. What if they did a poll, like Iron Maiden did before the Ed Hunter tour, where the fans got to vote on which songs to hear on the new tour, and the top....say dozen songs are picked, no questions asked. What 3-4 more "obscure" songs you would like to see live, that you know will probably not be played???
Here are a few id vote for.

The Enemy (SCREAMS!!!! in the night)
Be All End All (id like to see scott play the cello)
Armed and Dangerous (full version, of course)
American Pompeii (god i love that song)

what do you think???

Im sure there will be a motion from the other members of this board for Lone Justice. Personnally i would go for the following.

Tester (Probably my fave on Stomp, I love the outro)
Medusa (Non-stop riffage on that, class)
Deathrider (Love this tune)
Probably a b side. From what i remember Bordello of Blood sounded cool as feck but i only heard it while watching the film.

Lone Justice,
NFB
King Size,
Alpha Male,
Catharsis ... and so many more...

oh, btw, Steve, is it ok for anyone to use the "Lone Justice Ribbon" in their sig ???

LONE JUSTICE
And whatever else they feel like playing. I don't care what else they play, as long as they play Lone Justice, and I want a long set...

1. The Enemy
2. Lone Justice
3. Armed and Dangerous
4. SSC ( Stand or Fall)
5.Hell, just play the whole spreading the disease album!

I'd like to hear:

Keep It In The Family
A.I.R.
Lone Justice
Belly Of The Beast
In My World
Anything off the new album

the first five because I haven't seen them play these songs in a long fuckin' time, and the other choice is obvious. I'll love whatever they play, since I like pretty much everything they've ever done.