I'll be in Russia in May!

valgalder

Sep 19, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Any tips, suggestions ?? I most likely will not make it to Moscow however, but St Petersburg is a definite... Will probably be at the Behemoth show at the end of the month as well in Kaliningrad.

Hey! Why not going to Moscow? We could arrange something like barbeque! The only problem that we'll be touring for one week in Ukraine (MAYBE!). Well, but if you go to Piter that will be more than enough. Don't forget to visit Petergof. One of the most impressive trace of 18-19 centuries in the world!

I agree. If you visit St.-Petersburg - no need to go to Moscow. Piter is more interesting place to walk!

Hey! Why not going to Moscow? We could arrange something like barbeque! The only problem that we'll be touring for one week in Ukraine (MAYBE!). Well, but if you go to Piter that will be more than enough. Don't forget to visit Petergof. One of the most impressive trace of 18-19 centuries in the world!

well problem is since, i'm traveling alone, and finding my way around a gigantic city like Moscow without speaking any russian I think will be a little difficult! haha.

It's very easy, to find the nearest morgue you just flash a bunch of crisp 20 dollar bills. Buying alcohol should be no problem. To find any official building, look for castles. Cops look like civil war generals, but remember, your better of asking a street mobster for help.

well problem is since, i'm traveling alone, and finding my way around a gigantic city like Moscow without speaking any russian I think will be a little difficult! haha.

WHEN DO YOU COME TO RUSSIA? By train? by bus? by air? By sea?

WHEN DO YOU COME TO RUSSIA? By train? by bus? by air? By sea?

I will probably arrive in the 2nd week of May. Not entirely sure yet (still waiting on VISA, and need to book flights)

I will be flying into Warsaw, then to Gdansk, then to Kaliningrad. From there, I'm not sure yet. There is a chance of course I will make a trip to Moscow.. then St Petersburg.. not really sure. If I do make it to Moscow, it would be cool to meet up of course.