Illogicist

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
Who are you and what do you do (in the band)?

I’m Luca and I play guitar,sing and compose Illogicist songs.

Where's the band from?

We are from Aosta, a town between mountains in the north-west of Italy.

Who're your major influences?

The first metal band I’ve ever heard was Iron Maiden. I love Death, Atheist, Cynic, Spastic Ink, Sceptic, Pestilence.

What's your local scene like?

Unluckily like shit! There is no local metal scene here in our town. In Italy there is power metal… only power metal…I think it is like a sort of fashion here.

How can people hear your music?

They can hear our music on the web in our website, www.illogicist.com , or ordering from us the cd.

If you could play a gig with 3 other bands, who would it be?

Death (Chuck R.I.P. :'( ), Atheist, Cynic.

Would you describe your sound as Hot or Cold?

Hot

What are you plans for the future?

We are discussing with a label for a deal. We hope to record our first full length and to play live around.

What song of yours should people listen to before any other?

I think “Warped”, it’s the more liked by people, but personally I prefer “Grimaces”: it’s the more progressive song and its style is very similar to new songs.

If a label said they'd sign you for a 10 album, multi-million £ deal, providing you got rid of one of your members (you can choose!), would you do it?

I think..it depends! :eek:) If there is a real problem with this member yes, but if not, if all it’s ok between us, absolutely not. I don’t play for money, I play for my self!

What's your favourite album of all time, and why?

Only an album? It’s very difficult. I think “The Sound Of Perseverance” by Death. It’s the right compromise between violence and technicality, with a pure sound.

What was the main reason you became a musician?

Simply because music is my life.

How would you like to be remembered?

For my music.

What's the first word that comes to mind when you see the word MANOWAR!

Poser? :eek:) True metal? I don’t like so much Manowar. I prefer bands they don’t speak so much with words, but they speak with their own music.

What one location in the world would you love to play a gig at?

Mhhh..Ruskin Arms!

What do you think of the current metal magazines? Which rock, and which are shit?

Terrorizer, Rock Hard, Ardshock rocks, I don’t know real shit ones.

Tell us 3 good reasons why people should listen to you?

Asimmetry, illogicism, sickness.

Any message for your fans and the UM masses?

Thank you very much for your support and please, listen to our free mp3 on www.illogicist.com . Sickness rules! You Rule!

Illogicist rules!
The Music is damn great!

I wish you all good, cause luck you dont need.

- Hearse

I like this website very much.This is really a extraordinary web.This is not like other money directed web, the info here is truly useful. I am definitely bookmarking it as well as sharing it with my friends.

Illogicist are fantastic. Very robot-ee, but still melody driven. Awesome technicality. Time-sigs are these guys bitches. And Marco Minneman drumming on Insight Eye. Fantastic. Brain Collapse!