I'm baaaack....

Korkil

Robin Jonsson
Nov 22, 2001
Bollnäs, Sweden
Hell-o again everyone!

Been away for a while so new intro's might be in order.
My (real) name is Robin Jonsson (former Engström), located in Bollnäs, Sweden and currently working scaffolds at the North Sea oil/gas platform Statfjord C outside Norway.
I've been a musician...well drummer then...for most of my life wich should add up to about 26 out of 42 years now, experience from redording albums, touring and numerous gigs/festivals all over but sadly not so active lately...

Been busy working (read: earning cash), travelling and basically living
but that's about to change ::kickass: (will still be working, travelling and living though...)

The main reson I'm back is that I'm looking for people to write music with, do projects with, maybe record drumtracks for or even start up a new band...who knows?

Thought this would be a place to look for likeminded morons so...here I am...again...

My preference is some kind of Southern Rock/Metal thing like Down/Pantera-ish but I'm willing and able to try just about anything fun apart from obscure Black Metal with blastbeats...never could get the hang of those blastbeat thingies...

I hope to get some respons soon so I can put this new Alesis DM10 X Kit of mine with the sweet Tama Supercobra twin pedal to good use: