I'm cruisin... wanna bunk with me?

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Opening a sticky thread for those seeking roommates.

I cannot say it enough- space on this cruise is VERY limited so please get booked early! Find those roomies! The announced lineup is going and amazing but there is still more to come!

Here's your place to make some arrangements. :headbang:

Haven't brought this by my sister or friends yet as I just found out. Sooooo As of right now I need a room mate. Haha I will keep this updated!

I wanna bunk with Beth! Not only would I be sharing a cabin with a smokin' hot babe, who's going to have more access and perks?

I'm working on putting together a group of 8 cabins for a discounted rate. Please contact me if you're interested in joining in on the discount. Also, if you're a single wanting to go, I might be able to pair you up.

Kim

I would like to be added to this list.
I usually travel alone as I can hardly find anyone to commit if they are at all interested.
Was hoping not to have to pay for two just to be able to get a room so this thread is a great idea.

Do you know by when we will need the money to book the rooms?

Any plans on how we will do that?

Kim K has a great idea and what sems to be a start.

In order to get the 8 cabin discount, rooms need to be booked by Sept 1. The website lists the payment plans for booking both before and after Sept 1. If you're interested in going and can book before Sept 1, please send me a message to be included in the discount.

Last I heard we needed to book and pay before Sept 1st to get the group and early discount.

Updates?
Info?

Able to go, have the money together now -sigh of relief! :eek:)
But will not be able to go unless I can book or bunk with someone.
Cannot do the 200% thing.

Where are we at Kim K? TexasBeth? Anyone?

I know there is still time and some people might be getting the money together also, just looking and asking.

No word on the group but I did hear from someone seeking a roommate, I'll refer them over here. Hopefully we'll get you all matched up quickly. I'd also double reach out to your concert buddies to see if anyone is able to go.

I'm going to try and get the confirmations this weekend on those who are going. Anyone who wants to go and is ready to book by Sept 1, please email me.

I'm going to try and get the confirmations this weekend on those who are going. Anyone who wants to go and is ready to book by Sept 1, please email me.

Kim K,

I tried to email you through the forum but got a message saying that function was blocked.
I do not have your email address.
Anyway.
I am ready to book.
I do still need a roommate though.
Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

I'll send you this same message via pm.

MY email address
frankesavage@yahoo.com

Well looks like unfortunately we did not get enough people to confirm to get the cabin discount :eek:(
Additionally, I am unable to find someone to room with me. :eek:(
As a result I was unable to book before Sept 1st to get that discount either.

I really do not want to miss this event!
So if anyone is still looking for a roommate, and is willing to confirm the trip --- I am still looking and am ready on my end to book.

You may either post here, send me an email or pm.

Good News.
We extended the early bird through the 15th- but it's the only extension going out. : ) Maybe that will help.

I've called some of those I knew who were seeking roommates to check the boards. You know you CAN do 3 and even 4 to a cabin. Just so you know if there's a pair willing to bunk in, it can be done.

I wrote Kim about the group privately.

Good News.
We extended the early bird through the 15th- but it's the only extension going out. : ) Maybe that will help.

I've called some of those I knew who were seeking roommates to check the boards. You know you CAN do 3 and even 4 to a cabin. Just so you know if there's a pair willing to bunk in, it can be done.

I wrote Kim about the group privately.

I've only JUST found out about this! I've seen those posts about Kim K talking about setting up a group booking. If that is still the case, I would be very interested in this as it is very unlikely I'll find somebody else that is willing to commit and don't really want to have to pay double for just myself (darn shame I cannot book through Carnival, as I could also get a military discount from having served in the US Army for six years). I have the money and can pay at any time. Granted, this is going to get expensive for me, as I am also laying down around $1,500 for a Lake Tahoe ski trip that I am planning on going on in February as well.

Also to add (in reply to 'Frank E')

Frank_E said:
Well looks like unfortunately we did not get enough people to confirm to get the cabin discount (
Additionally, I am unable to find someone to room with me. (
As a result I was unable to book before Sept 1st to get that discount either.

I really do not want to miss this event!
So if anyone is still looking for a roommate, and is willing to confirm the trip --- I am still looking and am ready on my end to book.

You may either post here, send me an email or pm.

If unable to get the group discount, I will at the very least would be interested. Fell free to let me know at skonopa1 AT comcast DOT net.

First, I'd love to just go on a cruise as I've only ever done a little two-day affair out of Norfolk, VA, plus would be so friggan sweet to see these bands on a cruise ship of all things! Could you imgaine that - hanging out at the pool with Evergrey???!!!???

HMMMMMMMMMMMM I think we may add a military discount.... good idea. : )

And the rest- WELL- this is why we have the forum and this specific topic! FRANK! Ball's in your court!

HMMMMMMMMMMMM I think we may add a military discount.... good idea. : )

And the rest- WELL- this is why we have the forum and this specific topic! FRANK! Ball's in your court!

That would be sweet, as I know that the military discount is pretty significant. I PM'd 'Frank E' (assuming that "he" is indeed a he), about interesting in booking up together.

I really do want to go on this! :headbang: Totally kick-ass lineup, plus I've never been on a Bahamas cruise before. I've only did a little two-day "cruise to nowhere" out of Norfolk, VA last summer. For that I did end up paying for just myself, but after the military discount, it was like only around $200. At least I am not totally new to being on a cruise ship.

Yeah, I could afford it, but I'd rather not have to pay full double occupancy just for myself (again, at least if push came to shove, having the military discount would help with that quite a bit). Especially when I am also paying for a Lake Tahoe ski trip at the same time (not to mention the nearly $30K worth of renovations that I am getting done on my house).

Anyway, hoping for great success with this. I've know of at least a couple of people that are going on this (and how I managed to find out about this).

Thanks! :kickass: