im done.

damn it, what happened? oh well, what i said was that im pretty much done going to this website. hoping that therd be news regarding the line up and cd information. but no. im sick of going to this site and then finding out nothing. i will not check this site again until i hear about something from blabbermouth.

but who knows. that could be 2 years from now at the rate its been going.

damn it, what happened? oh well, what i said was that im pretty much done going to this website. hoping that therd be news regarding the line up and cd information. but no. im sick of going to this site and then finding out nothing. i will not check this site again until i hear about something from blabbermouth.

Bye

Give up the complaining already people. They have their reasons.
1. Finding a new singer that can replace Akerfeldt and Peter is VERY hard. They took their time and had a tough time finding a replacement, but you shoudl HAPPY they didn't jsut take in the first guy that applied. It's in consideration of their fans.
2. They are not going to reveal the line-up because of this I believe. The new guy could be famous or maybe totally unknown still. Either way if he is famous they are jsut waiting until the cd is out so people can't start taking shots at him and flaming before he has had the chance to show his bloodbath work. If he is totally unknown why even tell his name, you won't know him anyways.

So be fuckin' patient. It'll get done when they have created the quality of cd bloodbath is known for, until then bask in their previous works.

~fin

If they arent planning on revealing the line-up until the new mini-cd is out, then why even write "The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed"?
That statement certainly gives the impression that they intend on revealing it before the new release.

I think we will know by the end of this month.

I know some of us here have been checking this forum and site on a regular basis for 2 years now waiting for news about a new album and the DVD.
The last month we have gotten news like the DVD-release is coming closer and now that they have a new line-up and a mini-cd coming this summer.
You have been posting here for 2 weeks now?
Considering this your complaints seems really silly.

ive been posting for 3, but ive been visiting this site for a long ass time....i mean ive been a huge fan of bloodbath for at least a year and a half now

indeed it has been. its just, i splooged my pants as soon as i saw the new news. and when i saw the words "line up to be officially revealed very shortly" i was like "hot damn!!!!" so it got me checking the site at least 5 times a day.