I'm Kvlty Correct!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Am I the only one who is put off by black metal bands who go out of their way to inform their prospective listeners that the content in which they created is in no way racially, religiously, or morally offensive? So you've decided to omit the lyric about raping a priory filled full of nuns. Indecipherably screaming about slaughtering negars and penny pinchin' Jews doesn't sit well with you? That's fine, but is it really necessary to over emphasize that fact in every shill or interview in which you're presented? Gents, I've come across a lad whose personality has knocked the Aaron Weaver chip off my shoulder and replaced it with Kentucky Fried Faggotry.

About panopticon
black metal focusing on political and philosophical issues such as anarchism, objectivism, society, paganism, pantheism, norse mythology/heathenism and beer. I created this project because i was tired of consumer driven music,a-political and boring ,stale satanism and racist bullshit that plagues the black metal community. no hair cuts,no big record labels,no biggotry,no drum machines,no rulers,no masters.

-NSBM is a bunch of narrow minded,shock rock bullshit with nothing relevent to offer music.it serves no purpose other than stroking the half flaccid members of a bunch of marginally talented musicians who aside from their oppressive point of view wouldn't stand out or be any different from the rest of the herd.
NSBM cant destroy black metal,because it is insignificant and mustn't be taken seriously.The moment that it is seen as legitimate is the moment it becomes an ideological threat.

this is what happens when americans get hold of anything

no offense (ha ha) but it is true

No offense taken, I completely agree. I just love this lad's hypocrisy in terms of using black metal to push his own bullshit anarchist ideology, while dismissing the talents of others who hold a different ethos. Let's face it, if man eradicated every form of government, Darwinism would take a true form and annihilation would be imminent with in several generations. It's always the 4ft 11 pencil pusher, with tape rimmed glasses, and who drives a Vespa pushing the downfall of the state.

Look everybody it's Anders Friden!
hornblower2.jpg

Vespas in Europe = logical, practical mode of transportation
Vespas in North America = utilized by tree-hugging douchebags

99.9% of the time

this is something that happens when Europeans hear about anything American

like what

sorry for failing to comprehend the inherent spiritual, cultural and artistic quality of mcdonalds and strip clubs i guess

i am not defending the American fucked up way of life ... I meant that Europeans make a comment like "that's so American"

i am not defending the American fucked up way of life ... I meant that Europeans make a comment like "that's so American"

well, but it IS so american. i'm not p-c enough to pretend there aren't cultural differences where there obviously are some.

americans are completely different from other people. it doesn't matter if you play tremolo riffs like darkthrone did, you're still american and understand nothing. you have your stupid fucking inverted crosses and your corpsepaint but how you take great care to not offend anyone, how you are completely incapable of understanding the essence of a thing and not only the form, how you create myspace pages, print shirts and make "street teams", how you write biographies with quotes from reviews... sorry! all signs point towards being AMERICAN and thus not GETTING IT! like, on a very fundamental level, where "IT" cannot even be explained to you because you apparently lack the mental foundation to even make sense of the concepts!

nowhere in the original post does it say that the "band" (i.e. myspace idiot with a computer microphone) in question is american, but i KNOW for a FACT that he is, without having to check

lol ... I am sure there are bands, etc. in Norway, Madagascar, Chile, etc. that don't get IT either ... but maybe they are just silenced by the all knowing majority.

well when i said "other people" i obviously meant europeans

but yeah you're right and ideally yes they should be "silenced by the all knowing majority", at least mediocrity should be ignored and not lauded

sometimes it seems like the ultimate goal in every venture an american undertakes is totally indistinguishable mediocrity. hey here's my black metal band that sounds like everyone else and we have lyrics about nordic gods we don't believe in and have no relation to. they're pretty cool though. that hammer? that shit is fuckin' awesome broheim. hey here's my stupid suburban house that looks like everyone else's. hey here's my ready made pre packaged manufactured cultural/racial/subcultural identity. did you know i'm 1/8 scottish? that's why i wear this stupid fucking kilt. hey i make a lot of money at my job though

but you need that kind of ying yang in life ... otherwise everything would be boring
if we didn't have the stupids, we wouldn't know what's really tr00 :loco:

but who cares let's all chillax with a bong and some kfc

hahaha ohhh man, i read this post and then immediately after went to check my e-mail on yahoo.

i see this... FRONT PAGE YAHOO NEWS
kfc.jpg

btw, i dont know if kfc is bigger in different parts of america, but i have never even seen one around here.