I'm starting to have doubts...

Heavenly sword sucked, warhawk too, Mass Effect isn't even on PS3 (lol), Resistance paled in comparison to Gears of War, online play with Sony = ghey

YEAH WELL ALL OF YOUR GAMES SUCKED

and my opinion is much more valid then yours!

...wait, you compared Resistance to Gears? It'd be compared to Halo if anything :err:

I compared Resistance to Gears because they both were released at the same time... but yeah it can be compared to Halo then. In that case, Halo is still better IMO.

August 31st - Metroid Prime
November 12th - Super Mario Galaxy
February 8th - Super Smash Brawl

Up here in Canada all the walmart prices have dropped dramatically. It's great, instead of payting $69.99 for a game, they're now $49.99. Everything has dropped in price. Thanks USA, for your crappy economy!

I bought a new one recently for about $1,500 US. This is what I got for that:

Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz
3GB DDR2 RAM (forgot the frequency)
500GB SATA3 Hard Drive
Asus DVD-RW with Lightscribe
Nvidia GeForce 8800 - 640MB version
Forgot what motherboard, but an Asus
Windows Vista Business (installed a dual boot with XP Pro when I got it home)
19" Widescreen Acer monitor

.... so yeah. And that was about three months ago, so I'm sure you can do better now.

I'm not talking about quantity, I'm talking about quality.

Xbox has: Gears of War, Mass Effect, the Halo series, Virtua Fighter with online play, Unreal Tournament 3, etc.

Most games that are launched on ps3 are also launched on xbox360, only the xbox offers more online support. The first potentially good game to launch of the PS3 is Drake's Fortune, but who knows if it will bomb just as much as Lair did. Hopefully they won't try to include that awful Sixaxis system in that game.

First one's good, kind of unique shooter. Second one looks fucking astounding. Shit generic FPS's, Virtua Fighter goes to all consoles, always. Just wait. UT3 will be on the PS3.

You call yourself an Xbox fanboi and didn't pick up Bioshock? For shame? Best FPS I've ever played. Trumped HL:2 even.

is the new unreal tournament out for pc yet, the 2007 or 2008 or whatever? I want to play that game really bad. I dunno i could never get into Halo, I just loved ut2004, battlefield 1942 (that game was amazing), and of course cs:source.

BF 2142 is great

UTIII will be out in late november...but you need a powerhouse pc to run that game to get anything out of the awesome unreal 3.0 engine.

ill get it for a console for now until i can upgrade my pc..obviously my ATi 600x 256mb Hyper Memory video card and 2 GB or RAM won't work that well...i downloaded the demo...