Imagine...

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Imagine that due to some (imaginay) reason you could never ever listen to _one_ of your favourite records again (reason may be that all the CDs in the world spontaneously crumble to dust or that the Nazis invade your country again, take away all your records and throw you into some prison ;-) ). So, which record would be the most painful to lose forever?
I think that this record doesn't have to be the one that you think is the "best", in the sense of "musically the best". do you agree? I mean there are certain records that you know have its flaws, but you know that you'll love them forever.

so my choice would be:

Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine

Life would be shit without it. But at the same time I know that many other records certainly are more accomplished or mature or whatever. it just doesn't matter! :)

Imagine that due to some (imaginay) reason you could never ever listen to _one_ of your favourite records again (reason may be that all the CDs in the world spontaneously crumble to dust or that the Nazis invade your country again, take away all your records and throw you into some prison ;-) ). So, which record would be the most painful to lose forever?
I think that this record doesn't have to be the one that you think is the "best", in the sense of "musically the best". do you agree? I mean there are certain records that you know have its flaws, but you know that you'll love them forever.

so my choice would be:

Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine

Life would be shit without it. But at the same time I know that many other records certainly are more accomplished or mature or whatever. it just doesn't matter! :)

Good choice! mine would either be that or Terria

Hmmm... kind of a desert island disc sort of thing, huh? Very hard....

Maybe:

Beatles - Sgt. Pepper?
Led Zeppelin II?

I'm not sure, I guess. I'll think some more. I think it would have to satisfy a lot of different things for me musically. All I know is that it wouldn't be metal.

I think it would bother me the MOST to never hear Agalloch - The Mantle again. That would suck, truly.

The Mantle was the 1st one that came to mind for me.
Darkside of the Moon &
The Real Thing also.

I cherish these albums

Not hearing any of those 3 again would blow

Too many albums to mention, srsly. But i can't really live without Jeff Buckley's spiritual, lovely, majestic, soul-searching, glorious album ''Grace''.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3