Important news

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
1) yes... after endless promises we finally can tell you, that we've started recording the album. Details will be available bit later.
2) we are about to sign our new record deal, which is the major step up afetr all these years of silence.

Thank you all who still support us.

Cheers! The little problem is that there is a tiny mistake in contract. One name was spelled wrong. I hope to get the corrected version within a few days. We had several offers but this seems to be the most promising one. I'll reveal it right after the papers get signed.

You know, we've been waiting for this album to come out for a long time but the result is SOOOO fantastic, so we're ready to wait for it a bit more ! %))) :headbang: :headbang:

Freaking incredible! Is it a Russian label or a big one that we would all know about? Like Crash music, Lifeforce records, Earache (gasp?), Roadrunner (haha!), Metal Blade, Candlelight? :) I'm verry happy for you guys.

Well! The contract has been signed and sent away to the label. I will reveal it as soon as our papers get officially submitted and accepted. We are doing our best to save time in the studio and basically soon get our arses to Gigant records. It's kind of already agreed. We've prepared everything for recording guitars as well. So it goes. :)) Cheers!
So prepare your suits! The winter comes to crown all freaks, who's still able to dream!:))

I'm gonna buy 50 copies of it but only if they're $10 each... if not, I won't be able to afford it and will have to do without. :(

I'm still waiting for TOMS (!!!) from Soyuz... They stole my money... I'm gonna get the second album throught the other way... %)

I'm afraid you'll wait for ToMS from Soyus for eternity - they don't have any.
Write them to get your money back.

I know, I know, Berserk... They're fucking liars!!!:mad: I ordered the CD in February (as I sent mine to Novembre) and it was said on the web-page that they DO have the disk! In april I wrote to them, they replied me that I should wait some time. I wrot ethem again in august and still didn't get any answer from them.

I advice you to write an official requirement to give back your money and send it by ordinary mail with delivery confirmation. Let's condemn 'em!!! :devil:

I know that there is not that much money, but that might be interesting.