Important news

I advice you to write an official requirement to give back your money and send it by ordinary mail with delivery confirmation. Let's condemn 'em!!! :devil:

I know that there is not that much money, but that might be interesting.

That's an idea, thanks! :) The sum isn't so big, yes, but it doesn't alow these bastards to take my money for doing nothing.

Your a weirdo Sonm!

Well! The contract has been signed and sent away to the label. I will reveal it as soon as our papers get officially submitted and accepted. We are doing our best to save time in the studio and basically soon get our arses to Gigant records. It's kind of already agreed. We've prepared everything for recording guitars as well. So it goes. :)) Cheers!
So prepare your suits! The winter comes to crown all freaks, who's still able to dream!:))

That was meant in the least insulting way possible! :) Thats why I listen to you guys. Did you know that now that I think about it, I first started listening to you at the age of 15, I'm 20 now and have been checking this domain for news of the new album. For a band, you are either very dedicated to your music, or are just very slow at your progress. We have a joke around the house that for you to write a song, it has to rain and snow, while wolfs howl at the full moon. You get the idea. Also, my sister says she found a band who ripped off your sound. You should be all angry, band and fans.:puke:

2Kir. ROFL. Man, I didn't even think of thinking to consider it as an insult. We are weirdos indeed. We've always been outside any metal circles here in Russia, outside any metal events apart from our own gigs. We have a very small community of supporters and sympathizers so to speak LOL. And yes, every single note should arrive directly from your heart... In fact it's quite difficult to answer questions like - when do you plan to get your next CD out? It's not just the next CD... It's indeed snowing and winding and howling :))