In Memory of Fallen n00bs...

Ralf

Mar 6, 2003
So I'd like to dedicate this thread to the memory of all our fallen n0b brothers and sisters who tried to oppose us. In this thread we should all tell some of the best stories in the career of this forum - legendary n00b ownings. Cheers to Terry, StanicQueen666, Schimebag420, Joonas and many others. Please, share your memories with us.

Ralf said:
So I'd like to dedicate this thread to the memory of all our fallen n0b brothers and sisters who tried to oppose us. In this thread we should all tell some of the best stories in the career of this forum - legendary n00b ownings. Cheers to Terry, StanicQueen666, Schimebag420, Joonas and many others. Please, share your memories with us.

And the countless no-namers i've removed over the years.

cant beat mine though, the poorly photoshoppedness added effect, but nevertheless she was still being doggy banged by a black man who was 46

Kuvasz said:
:guh:

uhh... hey, I want to be a friend of yours all before I die! Now I`m really scared.

Btw... what happened? Uh... let me ask my personal guru Tut.
Tut wasn't there :p
Full story on 'Sweet Guitars' thread
a n00b came and started to talk shit based on his fanboyness for dimebag darrel.
Then the guys started posting pics of his girlfriend photoshopped on pr0n, he got upset.
We made a deal, we'd take the pics out if he would leave and well, he left :Spin:

BloodyScalpel said:
a n00b came and started to talk shit based on his fanboyness for dimebag darrel.
Then the guys started posting pics of his girlfriend photoshopped on pr0n, he got upset.
We made a deal, we'd take the pics out if he would leave and well, he left :Spin:
and fuck, you guys gotta PM me when shit like that happens, i don't enter guitar threads :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:

damn I missed the drama