Interested in mixing my band's song?

Il shit my pants, and then clean up the mess with my guitars if this one actualy comes through.

Hey guys, I understand some of you are losing interest. This is unfortunate, but understandable. The tracks are coming, I'm not one for excuses, but I feel this one should be explained. What is going on is this...I live 140miles from my band. I make a trip every weekend for practice. My guitar player's (who does the recordings with me) internet has been down, and we had a problem with the file's getting corrupted. This past weekend, we fixed the corrupted tracks, and got everything ready to upload, so we can finally get this thing up for you guys. Again, I apologize it has taken so long. And those who lose interest or are just too busy, I will send you a message when the tracks are up, and you can decide if you still want to have a go at it. We are very excited, and very grateful that so many of you would take interest in this!! Thanks again guys! And a special thanks to Dave Otero of Flatline Audio (www.flatlineaudio.com) For uploading those incredible samples! Thanks again!! Tracks up soon!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think as a general rule from now on.

Upload tracks first so they are online. :lol:

THEN Ask if people want to mix them. :Smug:

That way when we get all excited they are ready to go :headbang:

you guys are interested in mixing a track from my band's new demo? We'll be recording in february 2009 but i'll upload some drum samples now

Main Entry:
soon
Pronunciation:
\ˈsün, especially New England ˈsu̇n\
Function:
adverb
Etymology:
Middle English soone, from Old English sōna; akin to Old High German sān immediately
Date:
before 12th century

1 a: at once : immediately b: without undue time lapse : before long <soon after sunrise>2: in a prompt manner : speedily <as soon as possible> <the sooner the better> <no sooner said than done>:err: