Interview Issues (attn. TrashedLost)

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
Okay, so:

higer_than_hope

Don't know is this interview posted already.

1. Could you tell us what magazine this is from, so those who are interested could maybe order a back-issue?

2. If you're going to go through the effort to make and post a scan, then why such a tiny pic? The font is barely readable, and most of the band pic is missing. Does anyone have a bigger version?

Thanks.

I don't know what magazine that interview has taken. My friend send that me. And I don't know that either why that pic is so tiny. In my computer it looks bigger.

Okay Trashed, so coukld you ask your friend about the magazine?

Does anyone else have more info on it and/or a bigger pic?

the scan was probably the right size, but photobucket automatically resizes big images, thats why that image is so small.

I've seen that interview here before and the picture quality was much better. If I remember correctly, there's more to the interview than that. I'll try to find it...

Okay, so:

1. Could you tell us what magazine this is from, so those who are interested could maybe order a back-issue?

2. If you're going to go through the effort to make and post a scan, then why such a tiny pic? The font is barely readable, and most of the band pic is missing. Does anyone have a bigger version?

Thanks.

LOL backorder for one page of a shitty interview? :erk: