Interview with Bruce @ KNAC

...mixed it with no overdubs of any description. It is one complete concert.

hmmm... people on the official BB are talking about cut n paste vocals (which I'd say qualifies as an "overdub") and bits of Bruce's between-songs banter being left out... so... something.

I don't reckon Bruce has even heard the thing yet! heheh

KNAC.COM: Were you nervous before you went on stage in front of 250,000?
BRUCE: Of course, I was. I was fucking terrified.

:lol:

KNAC.COM: Will you be working on another solo album?
BRUCE: I will be, but not for a long time, unless something strange happens in the meantime, because there's no suitable time period to actually put it out.

:(

I went from happiness to sadness all in one interview

:cry:

"no suitable time period to actually put it out"

Doesn't that mean he is busy with MAIDEN? Wooohoooo!

New Maiden album = chance of tour again.... lets hope theyd on't forget us AGAIN!

LAglamrocker - 2/18/2002 11:54:31 AM
This band are true legends. I went to four Brave New World shows. Each one was better then the next! You can tell they are influenced by the true Legend's Poison. Fasterpussycat,Cinderella, Wildside, Roxy Blue,Ratt,And Slaughter!!!

metalking - 2/18/2002 1:26:57 PM
LAglamrocker, please tell me you're saying that Maiden influenced those bands and not the other way around.

LAglamrocker - 2/18/2002 5:03:41 PM
HEY BIG LOSER!! OR AS YOU LIKED TO BE CALLED METALKING. IF YOU NOTICE MAIDEN BROKE UP IN THE EARLY 90S BECAUSE THEY COULD'T TAKE THE SUCCUSSS POISON WAS HAVING.SO THEY QUIT. SEVEN YEARS LATER POISON HAS SUCCESS AGAIN AND THE MAIDEN BOYS GET BACKTOHETHER

:confused: :lol: :mad: :lol: :hotjump:

Originally posted by spawn
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish Troops would stop bugging those poor people!

:lol:

I was thinking the that too, but didn't want to say anything.