Intestinal Disgorge

I don't use to listen to grindcore but a friend of mine does so I was able to get in touch with some bands.....

I like very much Tumult (even if I don't know if they could label grindcore) and Regurgitate (An act of intestinal regurgitation is always in my heart :D )

I keep hearing of Intestinal Disgorge, but have yet to take the leap of buying it.

I do have all Mex and USA Disgorge, and they're both brutal...

Intestinal Disgorge is probably the goriest and most disturbing of the goregrinddeath bands. But as far as technical proficiency goes, Disgorge is king. She Lay Gutted is a classic.

1046_logo.gif

Originally posted by xenophobe
So how does Intestinal Disgorge compare to like Exhumed?

Just asking cause that's a goremetal band too...

Intestinal Disgorge doesn't remind me of Exhumed at all. In fact, after listening to 'Whore Splattered Walls,' and then going back to 'Slaughtercult,' I wasn't really blown away by brutality.

Without the samples, ID is already exceptionally brutal... yet relatively slow. Its harsh, crunching music. However, that is not what makes the band stick out intensity wise.

What makes them stick out are the samples that mix in with the music... samples of high pitched screaming, shrieking, and squealing in agony. That may sound like it would be comical, but its quite an unsettling feeling.

I reccomend the song 'The Hooker Butcher,' but I'd be surprised if you can find it easily. I'd recommend mIRC's #mp3_blackdeath channel.