INTO ETERNITY Announce Headlining Shows; Gigantour Off-Dates

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Gigantour 2006 Off Dates
09/07 Sabala’s – Portland, OR (with Overkill)
09/12 Bulldogz – Glendale, AZ (I
E, Burn Your Halo, KILK, Triplever, Red Tear Memory)
09/18 Sanctuary – San Antonio, TX (with Overkill)
09/20 The Muse – Nashville, TN (
Overkill, Into Eternity, Inferi, DDD)
09/26 The Underground - Hamilton, ON (IE, Warmachine, Will Of The Ancients, Nexus)
09/29 - Mark's Place - Bedford, NH (USA)
10/01 Peabody’s Down Under – Cleveland, OH
10/02 - Lawrenceville Moose Lodge - Pittsburgh, PA (USA) (Into Eternity headlining w/locals)
10/03 - Ntelos Pavillion Harbor Center - Portsmouth, VA (USA) (
Megadeth, LOG, IE, The SmashUp)
10/05 - Jester's Pub - Fayetteville, NC (USA)
(Overkill, Into Eternity)

For more information on Megadeth’s Gigantour 2006 click here. Keep checking www.intoeternity.net, the Century Media website, and the band’s MySpace page for up-to-the-minute information, tour dates, MP3s and more.

(edit: venue change London -> Hamilton)
(edit Sept.6: new off-tour dates, added info to other dates)

too bad there is no Winnipeg date. we'll see you guys sooner or later though, can't wait till the house is torn down with the new songs.

two years ago october.. .so go figure!!! it's time they come back to europe.....
at least we visit tim in october and see him again after all that time... maybe we can get a private rehearsal gig ;)

I will be at the Cleveland show for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing Jim play again. I saw him (and IE for that matter) for the first time about 3 years ago. They've not gotten rid of me since then! :p

I remember the flashynights name on the old school forum when it was just a forum off the old website...................you guys had a fanzine and I think I remember hanging out with you and one of your friends and Chris in that kind of c-shaped club where the bands played on one side and the merch was on the other.....................if I'm right I'm a gonna pat myself on the back for recalling that!!

I'm so proud of you! You're right, its Shannon. :loco:

I quit Witch Wolf (which wolf?) so I won't be hounding you with a tape recorder wanting all of your thoughts. I will however have a camera so be forewarned. o_O

See you then!

NO philadelphia Gigantour :( NO Into Eternity... At least I'll go to the Opeth/Arch Enemy off-date. But NO INTO ETERNITY?!!?!?

testofwills said:
Here is the show posted today for the Hamilton show...Only 10mins from my house:kickass:

Sept_26th_2006.gif

maybe Ill go there. but it would take 1.5 hours from my house