Introduce yourself here

Hi Everyone,

@ Roslyn & MadTinus: hoi, mijn vriend speelt ook in een NL band (Autumn), Caramon en Ambrelinn ken ik niet, maar zal ik zeker checken.

Hahaha..my god, what a small world!!!! I know Mats from Autumn!! Who is your bf then? (ik doe het maar in ut engels, misschien vinden ze het hier niet fijn als ik in het NL's doe?? )

groetjes! :)

Hi guys and girls....what's up!!
I'm Karam From Syria lattakia...studying at the faculty of Dentistry...21 years old

Katatonia is one of my fav bands EVER!!!all of their albums r good for me especially their first two

CHEEEEEEEEEERS \m/

-l-666-l-

HAILS FELLOW SATANIK LISTENER OF EVIL MUSIC!

I WELCOME YOU TO THESE UNHOLY PAGES!

YOUR INTRODUCTION MAKES THE DARK ONE HARD!

HAIL HORNS AND DEATH TO WIMPS!

666!

Hello my name is silent paragon and I live in the post your pic thread. Some times I get out to see other threads. Katatonia is my favorite brand of home furnishings. I really like the "Jonas" acoustic room treatment.

What the fuck am I talking about?

I'm sick and it's too early to be at work.

Welcome everyone...

hi there ...im ibrahim from libya ...nd .u know ..m glad to be here i know its kina late ..but ..welcome guyz ....
KATATONIA

Heloo everyone!!

I'm from mexico
I knew katatonia many years ago with ghost of the sun, (I can't leave to hear that song yet, is just powerfull) and katatonia's music I just love it, always is surprising me, all the records are specials for me.....

I had the chance to see KATATONIA in live at Monterrey, Mexico the last year, and wow they are my idols!!!!

OK for ending, I want to invite friends from SWEDEN, FINLAND, NORWAY and others countries why not!! who wants to talk with me, just send me mails.........

METAL FOREVER!!!!!!!

Hello
This is Ali from Tehran-Iran, a insane katatonia fan, one who's life is very oriented on katatonia music.
I am you'r addict, You changed my life.
Hail Katatonia