Introduce yourself here

hello, I fell in love with katatonia nearly 2 years ago. Its my favorite band, and not a day goes by without me listening to katatonia. If I had the money, I'd be at every concert...in the front! Hopefully I can do that someday. I think the band has extremely talented members. You guys are the BEST! I can't believe they really post here.. oh yeah, I watched the Ice Bang video, that was hilarious. Wish I could hang out with you guys someday!

Hey everyone,

I've been in the Opeth forum for a while now and it's through Opeth that I stumbled upon Katatonia. Fantastic band! I started with Last Fair Deal Gone Down and have been working my way backwards. Looking foward to the next record to come out! Cheers.

Well I'm Adam and I'm little of a filmmaker and a student at the same time. In 2006 my dad bought the new Katatonia album, he had heard some of their songs on the radio here in sweden and took the opportunity to buy it and he really liked it. I'm not sure what he felt like when he listened to it but I felt great, it was really a ride hard to forget by the first time I listened to it, I couldn't stop loving it and now three years later I still feel the same, in two weeks I will see them "live" in Luleå with my dad, I can't wait, I'm sure he can't either.

Hello, im Tatu from Finland, found out about katatonia 2001 when my bro had "sweet nurse" song on his computer. I really liked it and I haven't looked back since. I listen to Katatonia almost everyday and lots of other music coz my job allows me to be 8 hours a day with my headphones on. Im going to study 3D and animation and hopefully endorse myself to the game development industry. I live in Turku, prolly the "most swedish" city in finland. You cant walk in downtown without hearing some swedish. Nothing would please me more than to hear some new stuff from Katatonia! I even saw a dream where i read an announcement about the songlist and the name of the album! The name of the album was (for some utterly-unknown reason) "Dismay covenant" and it was a 2CD release with 28 songs!

I'm Deiderique/Deid/Deider/Dee...

I'm a painter
662d.jpg

f0b0.jpg

and sculptor
f5d72c9b.jpg

b2f57d9d.jpg

and drummer
15770abc.jpg

I have a passion for music [and actually most any art forms]:headbang:

that's it I guess, any questions?

:Smug:

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Clif, from California. I discovered Katatonia via Opeth. I consider myself a huge Progressive Metal person, but for some reason Katatonia appeals to me. I also got one of my good friends obsessed with them. She was a huge fan of Anathema, and now she's a fan of Katatonia too!

I'm Neil. I live in Montana, but will soon be leaving for the Army. I first heard Katatonia by accident I'm pretty sure around 5 or 6 years ago, been hooked ever since.

Van Gogh was so brilliant and uncompromisingly focused on his task; I wish I had a fraction of his talent and dedication.
177702f6.jpg

Title; Secondglass; steel, aluminum, glass, sand, eye holograms
I began by making a few hourglasses and a sundial, then it just occurred to me that these days we are living out, our times, must have less time restraints not more!
So I knocked the time from an hour down to a second... the moment you flip it over the sand drops...there's no more fuckin' waiting! hehehe things are moving really fast now hehehe
I made the chess board too, it's all black(Gloss black and Matte flat black) depending on where you stand near it the board alternates it's light and dark values with light reflection and absorption. Sometimes the Gloss reflects to be the brighter set of pieces, then with a shift of your position it appears as the dark set.:Smug: wake up... hehe:kickass::headbang::Smokin:
And my truck rules All mud :loco:
HER FAVORITE COLOR IS
CHROME:Shedevil:
remember?
ssjpg77.jpg

Hi, I'm David and I'm 16 from Toowoomba, Australia. I first heard Katatonia because of Mikael Akerfeldt being in Brave Murder Day, the first album I got being The Great Cold Distance though, anyway, I've been a big fan ever since.

i saw katatonia at the "dark fest" last year (bologna!)
great, great concert!!
my fav katatonia's songs: evidence, leaders, in the withe
my fav bands : the cure, depeche mode, carcass, david sylvian/japan, tool, theatre of tragedy, candlemass, pentagram, type o negative, novembre.......and the list goes on....!
ah, obviously..................katatonia!:lol:
bye!