Introduce Yourself!

yo, I'm Charnee.. 14 y/o (but 15 tomorrow) and I live in the middle of nowhere in Florida..

and Into Eternity is so omg cool.

andand.. I like Lykathea Aflame, Beheaded, Psycroptic, Malevolent Creation, Opeth, Nevermore, Drudkh, Immolation, blahblah ..

Ok.

Hey all, names James or Jim, whatever, Im 29, live in Chicago, play bass for FLESHGRIND and guitar for JUNGLE ROT, been friends with new Into Eternity drummer Adam Sagan for quite awhile now, yet havent heard from him in a long time, no wonder eh? Busy boy! I really dig Into Eternity, played a show with them last year in Minneapolis and was blown away, nice guys too. And basically any other info could be found on my MySpace page which is linked below! Nice to meet you all! Take care!

Jim

Hey peeps - name's Adam Sagan, and I'm Into Eternity's new drummer. I don't think I've introduced myself at all...so here goes. I've been with the band since July of last year, and have pretty much spent more time here (Regina) than back home (Madison, WI). I'm 24, graduated from college with a degree in International Relations, and have been playing drums for about 13 years. I love travelling, video games, languages (I'm fluent in Spanish and can get by in a couple others), and of course, music. I'm excited as all hell to be a member of this band and grateful for the opportunity to play with such wicked musicians. I'm anxious to finish writing the next IE album \m/, and I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can in the future. Stay brutal.

Lets see... the names, Kyle, I'm 17 soon 18, live in fuckin Maine.. yeah I know, it's pathetic. Used to live in Mass and still catch a bunch of shows down at the Palladium. Favorite bands are hmm... Children of Bodom, Skyfire, Norther, Imperanon, Wintersun, Withering Surface, IE (duh). Unearth, Hell Within, Trivium, If Hope Dies, Haste The Day, Black Dahlia Murder, Dimension Zero, Heaven Shall Burn, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Equilibrium, Dragonforce, Catamenia, Cryptic Wintermoon, Norma Jean, The Chariot... so many more, but as you can see a huge variety of metal/hardcore.

Jeremy, 26, Las Vegas.

I'm a drummer for a Death/Horror Metal band called "Dunwich". I've been into metal my entire life.

Maiden, Iced Earth, Into Eternity, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Darkthrone, Within Temptation, Arch Enemy, Edguy, Dream Evil, Goatwhore, Hammerfall, Manowar, Necrophagia, SFU, Venom.....a million more.

Into Eternity was the first band to come along in a long time that completely blew me away, and I have been a rabid fan ever since. I will finally get to see them live in a few days in Santa Ana.

I joined the old board in 03 (I guess, that's what it says anyway), and I really like it here. Most band boards suck dick and are filled with either militant pricks who will ban you and call you a "noob" or some other stupid shit, or they're filled with fanboy 12 year olds.

This one has a "realness" to it, because most of the people here know the band personally, and/or are from Regina. Plus the band is here a lot, because they are the biggest fans of their own music, and that's the coolest thing of all.

I'm Mike. I'm 22 (be 23 in April) and I live in Macon, GA.
Most of the bands I like have already been mentioned so...
I also play guitar. Just got a Schecter C-1 Classic a few months ago and can't put it down. Beautiful guitar with a great sound at a good price, for anyone that's lookin.

hi there ..... I am 23 .I live in Scotland where I work..I am originated from France hence my rough english sorry guys...I sing for a metal band called Noctis Shade...and that is mainly all I do after work... like my bandmates I am a huge fan of Into Eternity (obviously) we even managed to have our site linked to them in their former website what a pride !! ;-p (yep for those who tried our songs ...we are these french lads who sucked big time compared with IE but we sure do the best we can lol and Scotch whisky does not help)

I am really looking forward listening to the new line up....the previous one blew me totally with great vocals and amazing blast beats and fine drumming....( the past few months I have almost listened to Buried into Oblivion 25 hours a day...not one gilfriend could stand that...I E please do more ballads lol)anyway I am sure IE will stand up and will kick some asses pretty soon!

Hey there, names Carl. Been a metalhead for well over twenty years...go way back to the NWOBHM. 80's thrash is my fave. A lot of the newer bands are a dime a dozen IMO.

My big three are Nevermore, Dream Theater and of course Into Eternity.

I live in the Chicago area and will be going to the show March 13th @ Joes. Anyone else?

Your a thrash fan but Nevermore, DT and IE are your favorite bands? Brother, what have you been smoking? I think you bought bunk.

Todays Play List:

Annihilator - Best Of
Trouble - Trouble
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied
Testament - The Ritual
Overkill - The Killing Kind
Black Sabbath - Born Again
Danzig - How The Gods Kill
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
NIN - The Downward Spiral

How could you like Nevermore over Sanctuary?

Oh, and for the guy above that, I'll forgive you for being French, but only because you drink Scotch. :kickass:

warrel really let loose with sanctuary.

not to say that he doesn't with nevermore, but sanctuary is awesome. in fact, i'm gonna put on some sanctuary in a minute or two

my playlist today has been

children of bodom - hatebreeder
decapitated - winds of creation
vader - the ultimate incantation
tankard - b-day
opera ix - the black opera
exodus - tempo of the damned

Nico here, all the way from the Netherlands. I'm married to Marlies (see first page of this thread) and I'm probably gramps in here (hi Russ) because I'm 44 since october..

Fave bands: IE, Evergrey, Death, Annihilator, Death, (very old) Metallica, Slayer, Eidolon and many more. I've been listening to hardrock/metal since 1974. Since 2000 I'm trying to take pics at metalgigs and festivals. Go to http://www.nicowobben.com and have a look at the pics!!

hi im jake sandberg.im 19 and im from red wing minnesota. uhh i heard about into eternity about a month ago and theyre already my favorite f'in band.... i play guitar, and im gonna see into eternity in seven days at the quest in minneapolis... bassically im just here to say im a fan.
as far as other bands that kick ass: opeth, in flames, a perfect circle, and dali's dillema are up there on my list.

Fuck, it's about time I did this.

Name's Glen and I'm from Winnipeg. I'm a 35 year old Metal freak. Been obsessed with it since I was 12. I'm married (sorry ladies :D ) and got a 4 year old daughter and a new baby due this May!

Fave bands: Priest, Maiden, Into Eternity (duh!), Iced Earth, Voivod, Finntroll, Opeth, Vehemence, Death, Ensiferum, Razor, The Haunted, Cradle Of Filth, Enslaved, Nile, Accept, Black Sabbath, Napalm Death, Exodus, Slayer, Darkthrone, SAtyricon, Venom, Death Angel, Disillusion, Woods Of Ypres, Grave Digger, Moonsorrow, Cryptopsy, etc, etc, etc...the list goes on. I like most metal except nu-shite and emo-crap. Been getting into Viking Metal/Folk Metal like crazy over the last year. I absolutely DESPISE R&B, Rap, Hip-hop, or whatever the fuck you wanna call that garbage.

I'm in a band called Vas Deferens and we're releasing our debut CD this spring. It sucks shit, but I want all of you to buy a copy when it comes out. I also have a serious Metal project going called Catalepsy. Check my sig and go to my crappy website for some tunes.

Been into IE since the first songs on the BW&BK samplers were released. Fave album is DoD. Fave song...ALL! Seen them live twice and was blown away both times. Can't wait for April 4th at the Albert. :headbang:

Hailz! another minnesotan has found his way to the board. excellent! the quest will be fucking rocking this saturday. great that its an early show too, more partying time!! amorphis doesn't stand a chance!!
(unless they played all shit off karelian isthmus, and some tales from the thousand lakes, but we all know they'll stick with their new worthless music! HAHA!

Hey, what's up! Name is Ron...duh, live in Florida and 34. Broke my teeth on bands like Kiss, Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, and Rush. That's thanks to having a 9 year old brother. I really got into the thrash metal in the 80's with the big four (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax) not to mention, Exodus, Metal Church, Flotsam and Jetsam and a slew of others. I like almost any kind of hard rock/metal. Anything from Dream Theater to Trouble to Motley Crue to Savatage. It's all good but the last few years I have been into the Prog/Power scene. Into Eternity has been kicking my ass since PPV. Can't wait to see them here in Tampa later this month. :headbang: