Introduce yourself...

Morgana

Vintermagi
Thought it would be a nice idea to get to know each other a bit more, most know me from other boards already and privately...
There are similar threads at some other forums, but not every person visiting the same forums as me... So here we go:

*Morg is from Germany*
A few words about me? Uh... born August 1966 in OWL (Teutoburger Forest area, a very beautiful and spiritual area of Germany) 1 brother & 2 sisters, open minded, believes: free - I follow my own path...
Here is a link with nice photos of my area:
http://www.klaes-w.de/thumbnailseiten/owl_teutob.htm
Fave bands? Tooooo many to write them all down...
Interests: music, science, nature, esoterics, history, myths, Legends, tales, good books of my interests, arts, photography, webdesign, computers, creativity, writing, traveling, etc... most of all my family and friends!
Usually I work as a mechanic (not cars... for washing machines ) in the morning, in the afternoon and evening I spend the time mainly for something to do with music...
Well since Eastern I spent my time at home due to my accident in Oslo/Norway... I might be able to be back at work mid August...

By the way, Uriah Heep's Lady In Black was my first love 1971, ever since I'm addicted...

again Morg??? come on... ok, i'll copy & paste from Vintersorg or Thyrfing forums

*copy...paste*

my name's Maciek. i'm 26 years old and i live in Wroclaw (Breslau in german), Poland. i'm editor in computer games magazine and i also studied journalism at Wroclaw University. this year i got married with Martex and in late september/early october she will bring a our child into the world :D :D :D
i have listened to metal for around 15 years. i have 5 years older cousin who listened metal and introduce to this music then i played guitar, but it was many years ago today Martex sing in death metal band Enter Chaos, early she was vocalist Immemorial and sang in 2 songs black metal band Luna Ad Noctum. :Shedevil:

favourites bands: i love swedish old school death like Edge Of Sanity, Dismember, Nihilist, old Entombed, Seance, Utumno, Furbowl, At The Gates, Unanimated, Carnage, old Grave, Pan-Thy-Monium, Hypocrisy, God Macabre, Crypt Of Kerberos, Desultory etc. :headbang:
also i listen NWOSDM, norwegian black, finnish melodic death/black and ofcourse all bands with female growling vocalist

MY PICTURE

well... that's all i think...

yes, it's nice idea, but i think on all forums wrote posts in this thread that same persons;)

heheheh... i spined 2 tracks from Elitist site my friend, who is keysmaster in black metal band Luna Ad Noctum (and plays some parts on Enter Chaos album) and he is huge Dream Theatre fan... he was crushed... i think he is Lunaris fan too :p

Hello M and all you other maniacs in Lunaris!
Nice to see that you've got yourself a forum here at UltimateMetal :)

I'm the webmaster of lunarisweb... working on a new site....
Screaming my guts out in SKYFIRE and DUST...

Ah...

Cya

Hey!! My name is Marta. I'm Eldzik's wife:D I'm 24 years old:) I came from North of Poland ( I lived near the Baltic Sea) but now I reside with Eldzik on the South... My interests are wide:) I love music ( I'm growling in bands since 1997). I play classic guitar, flute and a little bit I play the double bass:D I sang in 3 choirs... Now I concentrate on my band Enter Chaos and I think about a new music project:) I'm also interested in psychology, medicine, photography, art, nature. I like to read good books & explore good movies. I adore meetings with friends and journeys. I hated computers once but now it has change:D I must admit that I have many things and plans to do in this world so I wish myself a good luck:D :D :D