Introduction: Alex Lunisolar Fox

AlexLunisolar

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2013
Massachusetts
Greetings fellow torchbearers (Woods of Ypres forum)!

My name is Alex Fox. I found Woods of Ypres shortly before David's passing. By the time I found this forum, he was already gone.

My understanding is this forum might be gone soon. Anyway, I finally feel compelled to make a post here. It's been a long time since I posted in a forum like this...

Greetings fellow torchbearers (Woods of Ypres forum)!

My name is Alex Fox. I found Woods of Ypres shortly before David's passing. By the time I found this forum, he was already gone.

My understanding is this forum might be gone soon. Anyway, I finally feel compelled to make a post here. It's been a long time since I posted in a forum like this... &#24180;&#34503;&#27700;&#19977;&#26376;&#21313;&#26085; <w/3

Concerning the concern on the stability of the forum...

I know that when I signed up to have my bands forum on here, it's an automatic deduction from my bank account annually. I would assume that since David's death, the good folks at UM have removed that automatic transaction so it doesn't keep happening. However, I'm wondering if there is a possibility that Joel is going to want to keep this forum going. Last I knew, Joel continuting Woods is still a possibility, especially with unreleased/unrecorded material that Dave had stored away. Or perhaps maybe he'd want to turn this forum into the Thrawsunblat forum. I'm not really sure, but I don't think this forum will go away soon. Could be wrong though.