Iron Maiden babes and celebs

Profanity! When did you get the balls to have told me?
Stop dreaming man! Just because my husband and you have the same birth name,doesn't means that I'm married to you! And if I was,I wish to ask for a divorce! I've had it with men named Smith! Especially A.Smith!

comprendo=comprehend
Can you comprehend this;if you were the sun(central star of our solar system),I would be Pluto (the planet)!
You may be bigger than me,but you can't make me go down! Unlike your self (sundown/dusk)!
And if I was the Sun,I would be sunrise! Made you rise before you got it up to get it in to get it on!

P.S.
Is that a picture of your recent date you're holding? By the looks of the size of you both,not much room at the table when you're both seated for supper. I guess that is the closes you can get to holding a pussy that smells like your last girlfriend.

Potpossum said:
comprendo=comprehend
Comprendo means "I comprehend" and I was indicating your blatant lack of interrogatory punctuation.

Can you comprehend this;if you were the sun(central star of our solar system),I would be Pluto (the planet)!
You may be bigger than me,but you can't make me go down! Unlike your self (sundown/dusk)!
And if I was the Sun,I would be sunrise! Made you rise before you got it up to get it in to get it on!

P.S.
Is that a picture of your recent date you're holding? By the looks of the size of you both,not much room at the table when you're both seated for supper. I guess that is the closes you can get to holding a pussy that smells like your last girlfriend.
BAHAHAHA. You babble more than a brook.

Actually I was being sarcastic,but you were too stupid to realize anonymousnick2001.

And for your information,I don't use anything that requires a chemical change before using it. Thallium is my high,it is the flue dust of sulphuric acid plant(s) known as Marijuana or hemp. I smoke flowers too,such as lavender to replenish my skin and other useful organic plants for esthetic uses.
Chemical changed or chemically made drugs are not my thing,except for the sake of aspirin which is needed when you are present.

Every now and then I log in here to see how it is going......or to watch Potpossum and Anonymousnick2001 making love, or whatever they call it.

My picture there is real though. My nickname may however not be correct due to a lot of changes recently, but I dont' care and think it's better this way.