Iron Maiden VS Judas Priest

Which is the best?

• Total voters
IRON MAIDEN.

Halford is gay and their lyrics are stupid.

This poll pits the father against the child: Iron Maiden is one big improvization of Stained Class.

Vadim, you are hereby sentenced to death by guillotine for your foolish blasphemy.

Judas Priest, easily. Not only are they far more consistently good than Maiden, as Iridium said, Maiden's entire career was based on the ideas perfected in Stained Class. The song structures, lead guitar melodies, galloping riffs, emphasis on choral melodies, and triumphant mood are all to be found on that complete work of genius.

That isn't to say Maiden isn't a great fucking band, because they are. Priest was just a great fucking band before them.

Growing up, Maiden was my favorite band. Today, they are still a favorite.

However, truth be told, Priest outshine them by light-years! Priest are the fucking living embodiment of metal.

Would metal as we know it today exist without Sad Wings of Destiny or Stained Class, or even Unleashed in the East? I highly doubt it.

I think Priest has been far more influental than Maiden.
Of course, Maiden are an institution unto themselves and have a shining legacy to their credit.....but said legacy wouldn't exist without the metal gods!

my fav metal bands:
1) Led Zep (yes, I consider them metal)
2) Sabbath (especially the Dio era)
3) Priest
4) Maiden
5) Deep Purple (1970-1976, 1984-1988)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

That was hilarious. Next thing you'll tell me King Diamond is better than Whitney Houston.

They are both excellent bands and legendary in their own rights but I have always liked Judas Priest a bit more. Even though both bands have had brief lapses in reason, i.e. Turbo, X Factor, Virtual XI, I feel that Maiden has had more of those occasions than Priest ever has.
Don't get me wrong, I love Maiden, always have and always will. I just like JP more.

You guys are fucking kraZy people who talk here about how Judas Priest Or Iron Maiden is better your fucking lame all of you why woul'd you argue or even say shit like oh well bruce is a fag and shit ... Dude 1 thing Fuck you i don't need you to fucking be saying shit about great bands like that who also shoul'd have respect to you both bands are competative towards echother but don't give a fuck ... This Thread is about whether or not you like Iron Maiden better or Judas Priest better not to fucking talk shit or make fun of another band just to make urself either look bigger or sound smarter you have that kind of respect take it else where ... Both bands are Great i think both bands deserve alot ... And i think you shouldn't talk shit to one another just answer the question normally and say which band you like instead of being a fucking stupid bastard ... And by the way

Up The Irons !!!

Darth Kur > They are both excellent bands and legendary in their own rights but I have always liked Judas Priest a bit more. Even though both bands have had brief lapses in reason, i.e. Turbo, X Factor, Virtual XI, I feel that Maiden has had more of those occasions than Priest ever has.
Don't get me wrong, I love Maiden, always have and always will. I just like JP more.

See that's what we wanna hear !!! Big respect man \m/